naruto

I wonder if back in the day people were arguing that Goku should have married Bulma, and not Chi-Chi... probably not.
(Oct. 31, 2009  4:56 PM)To Wrote: I wonder if back in the day people were arguing that Goku should have married Bulma, and not Chi-Chi... probably not.

That was different, it started off that he was married to Chi-Chi so why would we think otherwise. But ever way, Why are you using DBZ to argue?
(Oct. 31, 2009  6:02 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That was different, it started off that he was married to Chi-Chi so why would we think otherwise. But ever way, Why are you using DBZ to argue?

He's not arguing he's relating to the fact that the same sort of thing happened in DBZ.
(Oct. 15, 2009  10:52 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Sasuke just gets worse and worse, I can't see how people like that idiot. How many of you here even like him?

Tired me thank you.

i wish they still showed naruto on tv...here.
I've been recently watching the Shippuden on DX D (Disney X D), but i find the voices sometimes a bit off. I just hope they don't remove it from DX D because i don't wanna load em on my junky laptop.
great the one channel i dont get thx to direct tv. (which is carp, but at least i can watch 5ds! Joyful_2)
After further reflexion, I think Toto is right. Not only is she probably saying this to be nice to Naruto, but she's probably also hoping to forget about her love for Sasuke, so she hopes to get laid with Naruto, get married and that time will help her forget about him...truly the coward's way.

But I know no one cares about what I think, so whatever XD
(Oct. 31, 2009  6:02 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That was different, it started off that he was married to Chi-Chi so why would we think otherwise. But ever way, Why are you using DBZ to argue?

I know this isn't a Dragonball thread, but: wut?

(Oct. 31, 2009  11:27 PM)Dranzer Wrote: I've been recently watching the Shippuden on DX D (Disney X D), but i find the voices sometimes a bit off. I just hope they don't remove it from DX D because i don't wanna load em on my junky laptop.

When you post, click the disable smilies box, it'll allow you to type XD without a smilie appearing.
haha that chapter actully suprised me 1st time in a year finaly something intresting has happend on naruto,i rember from something i read that Masashi Kishimoto said sakura will be happy in the end,so im still thinking that eventully sasuke will go good again or now she might end up with naruto Uncertain
(Nov. 01, 2009  2:30 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha that chapter actully suprised me 1st time in a year finaly something intresting has happend on naruto,i rember from something i read that Masashi Kishimoto said sakura will be happy in the end,so im still thinking that eventully sasuke will go good again or now she might end up with naruto Uncertain

Plot Twist:

Sakura and Ino get married. That way Kishimoto can screw off both fanbases, while creating a new one all at the same time.
(Nov. 01, 2009  2:32 AM)To Wrote: Plot Twist:

Sakura and Ino get married. That way Kishimoto can screw off both fanbases, while creating a new one all at the same time.

get out

Also, last thing I will say for DBZ, I mean when it first came it we saw it as him already married and even had a kid so we wouldn't question that.
hahah that would be funny as xD
i would have liked to see rock lee marry sakura LOL
hahaha this goddamn topic is hilarious
He's still going at it in this chapter...

Also: Shark-man fighting giant racoon with living swords? Now I've seen everything...
Now I am just confused but Sakura argues against Naruto to say she doesn't like Sasuke any more and then she wants to go and find him, so complex.

Also, it's not shark man, it's fish face but still, can you even call that a sword?
It did laugh with a "Gi gi gi gi gi..." so it's probably not a sword...Although I think it looks lamer now than it did before.
Well, it has also got a mouth so yeah, I wouldn't call it a sword ever and yeah, i agree with you.
Kisame is really too strong, in this chapter, it's not even funny, cool or badass...especially the grostesque form he takes at the end...
I think that it will be interesting when Naruto begins to learn to control the Kyuubi's chakara in the same way like Killerbee has.

Though the fight between Kisame and Killberbee is becoming epic, I'm not sure what Killerbee's response is going to be since Kisame has him trapped in a giant sphere of water. He could just unleash his bijuu...
(Nov. 17, 2009  8:14 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Though the fight between Kisame and Killberbee is becoming epic, I'm not sure what Killerbee's response is going to be since Kisame has him trapped in a giant sphere of water. He could just unleash his bijuu...

So, if all he had to do is release the big ox to defeat him, that would mean Kisame is weaker than Sasuke's group and I don't think that's what they're going for with "His grostesque form has no weaknesses"
(Nov. 17, 2009  11:30 AM)Dude Wrote: So, if all he had to do is release the big ox to defeat him, that would mean Kisame is weaker than Sasuke's group and I don't think that's what they're going for with "His grostesque form has no weaknesses"

What i meant, as Kisame's new form is so powerful it has left Bee with very little that he can do, by releasing the hachibi it would be his last role of the dice so to speak. I was just thinking have we seen Bee use any elemental justus?
I think it's pretty obvious that Kisame's gonna win. His "sword" absords energy and heals his wounds, even if they're ridiculously mortal wounds, and now, he has a form without any weaknesses.

I never really expected Bee to win against him and neither did I think that this guy with the giant racoon who suddenly appeared out of nowhere would beat him.

This is getting ridiculous (As if it wasn't enough at first) Talking frogs, the moon is actually a giant demon's corpse and, now, all this...
(Nov. 19, 2009  5:39 PM)Dude Wrote: This is getting ridiculous (As if it wasn't enough at first) Talking frogs, the moon is actually a giant demon's corpse and, now, all this...

Welcome to anime...
(Nov. 19, 2009  5:39 PM)Dude Wrote: This is getting ridiculous (As if it wasn't enough at first) Talking frogs, the moon is actually a giant demon's corpse and, now, all this...

haha the series has been getting more ridiculous with every chapter!ive almost had enuff of it so boring now D;

I thought he said the demon was sealed within the moon. :\ Ever way, I am still going to read the manga because I am pretty sure it is starting to come to an end.