naruto

nost ppl i kno thing its great and its got a deal in the works 4 english release
(Jul. 26, 2009  8:05 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: nost ppl i kno thing its great and its got a deal in the works 4 english release

OK, I still think it is good (And Susuke is still a loser and needs to die) but these people must be mad if they think it's good for english because have they even been taking any notice of the first lot of the english ones, they were terrible and so was most of the voices for them.
all the voicecast has return 4 english shippuden and as i agree with the english voice of naruto being the worst ever most of the rest of the cast was rather good in comparison bleachs english dubbed equivilent is rather bad as all the bugget went on casting ichigo his friends and only bout 3 or 4 captins every1 else is voiced in total of bout 5 other ppl
The first four dubbed episodes of Shippuden are available on Itunes. The first Shippuden episode is actually free.
All episodes are free at Hulu.com. Viz has been releasing the subbed versions weekly as they come out. Regardless though, Shippuden the Anime plainly just sucks at the moment.
(Aug. 01, 2009  8:54 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: All episodes are free at Hulu.com. Viz has been releasing the subbed versions weekly as they come out. Regardless though, Shippuden the Anime plainly just sucks at the moment.

All episodes are free on pretty much all dubbed anime online website. My favorite is pimpanime.com They always got good stuff.

And yeah, it' pretty bad. The voice acting is terrible, again, just like season 1. Deidara sounds high...
(Aug. 01, 2009  8:54 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: All episodes are free at Hulu.com. Viz has been releasing the subbed versions weekly as they come out. Regardless though, Shippuden the Anime plainly just sucks at the moment.

Not even a little true. Did you watch the Kakashi Chronicles special?
danzo isnt an uchiha
if you read the last chapter it tells you how he stole his sharigan
(Aug. 08, 2009  3:48 PM)Toto Wrote: Not even a little true. Did you watch the Kakashi Chronicles special?

Eww I though Japan was amazing at dubbing their on stuff, I hated the voice they picked for Obito >>
The English dub release has been known for like a year and a half. It has no TV deal. The first series was canceled on Cartoon Network. And along with Bleach it airs at a death slot in Canada.

(Aug. 08, 2009  3:15 PM)Dude Wrote: All episodes are free on pretty much all dubbed anime online website. My favorite is pimpanime.com They always got good stuff.

Difference between Hulu and that website you just listed is one is actually legal, and the other one isn't.

Want atrocious voice acting? Watch English dubs from the Philippines, Hong Kong, or Singapore, or watch dubs before 1996. Or watch FUNimation's DragonBall Z dub.
(Aug. 08, 2009  3:48 PM)Toto Wrote: Not even a little true. Did you watch the Kakashi Chronicles special?

This was posted a week before the special. The Kakashi Chronicles is LONG overdue since it was in the original NARUTO manga. However it has redeemed the franchise a little bit. I was very happy and enjoyed these episodes greatly. It is probably my favorite back story in the entire series.
I like Danzo, he is fierce and smart, I don't know why they have other fans that dislike him, he is a mysterious guy that just need to be revealed for all naruto fans.
New Opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrGxGw8ATQ

Foreshadows some serious things to come. The animation is pretty incredible too.
chapter 467 i was kinda dissapointed i was hopeing naruto would end up seeing sasuke at the meeting of the kages,although madara telling the kages his plans was pretty intresting i just hope it doesnt get boring like it did with pains invasion
(Aug. 11, 2009  10:29 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Eww I though Japan was amazing at dubbing their on stuff, I hated the voice they picked for Obito >>

Well, he was supposed to act annoying, at the moment that is. Thus, his voice.
(Oct. 11, 2009  5:17 AM)Dirge Wrote: chapter 467 i was kinda dissapointed i was hopeing naruto would end up seeing sasuke at the meeting of the kages,although madara telling the kages his plans was pretty intresting i just hope it doesnt get boring like it did with pains invasion

How on earth did pain's invasion get boring? That was the best so far for Shippuden.

Sasuke just gets worse and worse, I can't see how people like that idiot. How many of you here even like him?
Sorry about the double post but..........Is Naruto an idiot!?
He probably is...

Wonder if we consider him an idiot for the same reason...does it have something to do with the latest chapter? XD
(Oct. 30, 2009  12:38 PM)Dude Wrote: He probably is...

Wonder if we consider him an idiot for the same reason...does it have something to do with the latest chapter? XD

Yes, that is the chapter that makes him a complete mug. I wish Tsunade was there, maybe she would punch some sense into him.
He's not an idiot, he just doesn't want to be with a girl that doesn't want to be with him. Even though he's totally in love with Sakura, she's not in love with him. No point in being in a relationship with someone if there's no real chemistry.
(Oct. 31, 2009  1:26 AM)Toto Wrote: He's not an idiot, he just doesn't want to be with a girl that doesn't want to be with him. Even though he's totally in love with Sakura, she's not in love with him. No point in being in a relationship with someone if there's no real chemistry.
agreed it would be pointless and he knows it,and i think he would be better off with hinata anyway
Forget it, there has been hints that she liked Naruto and times do change but if you people really think she should end up with an annoying piece of trash like Sasuke then fine.

I will say though that with what is going on I would guess that Masashi Kishimoto has still not decided who it will be.
(Oct. 31, 2009  2:50 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Forget it, there has been hints that she liked Naruto and times do change but if you people really think she should end up with an annoying piece of trash like Sasuke then fine.

I will say though that with what is going on I would guess that Masashi Kishimoto has still not decided who it will be.
Did you read the chapter, though? Even though she's sorting out her feelings right now, she's still in love with Sasuke. Everyone knows that. All she's doing right now is trying to be nice by confessing to Naruto.
(Oct. 31, 2009  3:38 PM)Toto Wrote: Did you read the chapter, though? Even though she's sorting out her feelings right now, she's still in love with Sasuke. Everyone knows that. All she's doing right now is trying to be nice by confessing to Naruto.

It's mainly because I don't like Sasuke one bit and I don't want him to get anything or anyone. I just don't like the idea of Sakura and Sasuke being together.