naruto

I find it funny that the American manga of this is further than in the Japanese anime.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:28 AM)G Wrote: I find it funny that the American manga of this is further than in the Japanese anime.

Are you sure it is? I have the Shonen Jump issue for January right here in my room, and it was the chapter when Sai draws the picture in his book at Orochimaru's hide out. That's pretty far back, no? But it has been 3 months...but that seems fast.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:33 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Are you sure it is? I have the Shonen Jump issue for January right here in my room, and it was the chapter when Sai draws the picture in his book at Orochimaru's hide out. That's pretty far back, no? But it has been 3 months...but that seems fast.

check out the regular manga
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:39 AM)blader9 Wrote: check out the regular manga

What do you mean by regular manga?
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:46 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: What do you mean by regular manga?

i mean the volumes of it or tankoon or what ever they call it i can'f remember now
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:50 AM)blader9 Wrote: i mean the volumes of it or tankoon or what ever they call it i can'f remember now

They come in the Magazines first, not the volumes.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:53 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: They come in the Magazines first, not the volumes.

i know but it's not january anymore it's april
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:56 AM)blader9 Wrote: i know but it's not january anymore it's april

I understand, but I'm confused still what you meant about the "Normal Manga." The Manga is first released in the ShonenJUMP, and then eventually different chapters are selected and put into a volume. I was saying that only 3 issues ago a certain part took place that was a long time ago before the filler right now, so I was just surprised.
Well I was just at Walmart today and they had the volume after the Hidan/Kakuzu part out already.
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:06 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: I understand, but I'm confused still what you meant about the "Normal Manga." The Manga is first released in the ShonenJUMP, and then eventually different chapters are selected and put into a volume. I was saying that only 3 issues ago a certain part took place that was a long time ago before the filler right now, so I was just surprised.

now i'm confused
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:08 AM)G Wrote: Well I was just at Walmart today and they had the volume after the Hidan/Kakuzu part out already.

Oh lol, I think that's quite a ways back. The Anime is still ahead by a bit.

---

Yea, sorry Blader I think we're both confused, but whateva lol
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:13 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Oh lol, I think that's quite a ways back. The Anime is still ahead by a bit.

---

XD
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:13 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Oh lol, I think that's quite a ways back. The Anime is still ahead by a bit.

---

Isn't it just fillers though? And I just looked at B&N and they have volume 43 out where:

Possible spoiler for those who haven't read the manga
Sasuke fights Itachi
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:23 AM)G Wrote: Isn't it just fillers though? And I just looked at B&N and they have volume 43 out where:

Possible spoiler for those who haven't read the manga
Sasuke fights Itachi

Mmm...I think that it delves into Naruto's training afterward which is in the Manga a little bit...but to be honest now I'm starting to forget.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:33 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Are you sure it is? I have the Shonen Jump issue for January right here in my room, and it was the chapter when Sai draws the picture in his book at Orochimaru's hide out. That's pretty far back, no? But it has been 3 months...but that seems fast.
From February to April, Viz put out 3 Naruto volumes a month. Volume 44 is out, with May's Shonen Jump containing up to Pain's fight with Kakashi.
Already seen the part where sasuke fights Itachi but honestly, I hate Sasuke.

Spoiler:
The cross between sage and fox looked awesome.
Viz has been releasing manga like a fiend for Naruto. Too bad it's for a series that bores me to no end, and not something like One Piece, or Gintama.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:47 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: From February to April, Viz put out 3 Naruto volumes a month. Volume 44 is out, with May's Shonen Jump containing up to Pain's fight with Kakashi.

Okay, thanks that explains it.
Yeah. About a week ago I went into town and bought quite a few volumes, they are very far now, about where Sasuke learns the truth about the sharingan and the Uchiha Clan massacre.
Spolier Alert! Text is below.

Eh...the heck people Danzo is the 6th hokage, and he's an Uchiha. I'm starting to wonder if he's Madara's brother. Any thoughts?
(Jul. 23, 2009  2:51 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Spolier Alert! Text is below.

Eh...the heck people Danzo is the 6th hokage, and he's an Uchiha. I'm starting to wonder if he's Madara's brother. Any thoughts?

Huh...Here are my thoughts...

I find incredible how fast Danzo was voted as the sixth Hokage. You can tell just by looking at that guy that he's either evil or just not the kind of guy to put at a position of power, it's so obvious. Let's face it, he doesn't look as honest and reliable as, say, Barrack Obama... But him being the brother of Madara, whose face we still haven't seen, would be quite interesting, seeing how they will probably meet at some point.
How Ironic, that an Uchiha would be a hokage for Konoha.
Well, they don't know and Danzo doesn't seem to plan on revealing it to anyone XD
I think Viz is sending this series off to die. They're going to be releasing Ship...what ever in Singles in 2009. No one does that anymore. Only Viz does that with Bleach. But unlike Bleach, Ship... doesn't have a TV deal.
(Jul. 24, 2009  5:51 PM)To Wrote: I think Viz is sending this series off to die. They're going to be releasing Ship...what ever in Singles in 2009. No one does that anymore. Only Viz does that with Bleach. But unlike Bleach, Ship... doesn't have a TV deal.

I'm surprised Shippuden is still around, actually. I know A LOT of fans who're very angry at what the series has become. I don't think it's still gonna last very long, now.