naruto

discuss naruto

last chapter was amazeing 5/5 finaly somethings happaning
you joking? somethings been happening for the last little while. now tons of things are happening
I actually agree with rooney lol
I kinda got bored of reading until the last chapter.
i enjoyed jirayas fight. cant wait to see it animated
Yeah, Jiraiya's fight was tight.

too bad the whole thing's going to take ten episodes in the anime
I am AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL the way back on volume 3 of the manga. Can't bring myself to watch the series dub or sub, at least not until some of the better battles >_>
Jiraiya's fight , is just awesome, so much suspence going on XD

Pein is really confusing me at each chapter it's crazy
Katashi Wrote:I am AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL the way back on volume 3 of the manga. Can't bring myself to watch the series dub or sub, at least not until some of the better battles >_>

whaaa? Rock Lee/Gaara vs. Kimimaro is this month, son.

I wonder if Pain is Konan.
Mr. Toto Wrote:I wonder if Pain is Konan.

How could he be Konan? Pinching_eyes_2
And so, the tale of the gallant Jiraiya comes to an end. Also, you see Naruto's mommy and daddy!
Oh man, OH MAN. Anyone been watching Shippuuden lately? Both 41 and 42 make it into my top five for Shippuuden. Four Tails is truly a monster. Considering that the entire village had to deal with the full nine-tailed beast, I can see why so many of them hated Naruto. It's power is just...insane.
Watched 42 today. 4 tail Kyuubi Naruto was sick, wow.

The new ending...not so much. I bet fangirls are loving it though lol
I just bought volumes 17-27 Grin
Lol, I'm reading in Shonen Jump, so I've just started shipuuden (it's actually just a story arc thingy called Kidnapped when translated). I read sypnosis' in shonen jump about between Tsunade first appearing and the start of shipuuden (long story about why they printed them) but now I have all those volumes Smile Gonna take a while hehehe (then on top I have the rest of Death Note, Buso Renkin, MÄR and the film of Akira.
I love christmas + birthdays being near each other Grin
Mr. Toto Wrote:Oh man, OH MAN. Anyone been watching Shippuuden lately? Both 41 and 42 make it into my top five for Shippuuden. Four Tails is truly a monster. Considering that the entire village had to deal with the full nine-tailed beast, I can see why so many of them hated Naruto. It's power is just...insane.

I can't imagine you writing this while knowing what you look like.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Oh man, OH MAN. Anyone been watching Shippuuden lately? Both 41 and 42 make it into my top five for Shippuuden. Four Tails is truly a monster. Considering that the entire village had to deal with the full nine-tailed beast, I can see why so many of them hated Naruto. It's power is just...insane.

I can't imagine you writing this while knowing what you look like.

HAH

It's not something I'd ever say out loud. The only person I really talk about Naruto with is my little brother, so don't expect too much.
I've only read part 1 of the manga
The last 2 Shippuuden specials were good. Hidan is one crazy/demented carp...

*SPOILER*
Asuma... =(
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:12 PM)King of Darkness Wrote: *SPOILER*
Asuma... =(

Why him? Unhappy
This show makes me depressed, it literally sucks the energy from me.
lol, Naruto does this to me, but in Shippuden he is more tolerable.
No, I actually like Naruto the most of the bunch. It's more so the fact that every time I read a volume, or watch an episode I'm confronted with 15 horrifically done flashbacks, it drains the energy from me.
the episodes get subbed horribly ever since dattebayo had their announcement. Uncertain for anyone who is reading the manga = yay, Naruto actually learns something.