naruto

(Dec. 24, 2008  9:45 AM)Taiki Wrote: Naruto's ok.
But the manga is going for so damn long.

if everyone died it cant last much longer
We're getting filler again, but the last arc with Hidan and Kakuzu was awesome, best part of Shippuuden so far.
It's canon filler. Kishimoto designed the 3-tails Jinchuuriki, but never used her in the manga. I guess this'll be interesting. Also, the transition into the next arc will be a lot better than Kishimoto did so in the manga.
I wish Kishimoto actually explained the lives of the other jinchuuriki in the manga. It would have been much more interesting in my opinion.
I just want to know what happens at the end.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:01 AM)Taiki Wrote: I just want to know what happens at the end.
He grows up and marries you. Is that what you want to hear?
Spoiler:
Sage Naruto is a complete OG.
Arriving with basically every toad known to man.
Then crushing the carp out of Pain's Asura Path.
Awesome.
i ruined the dtory for me by reading the spoilers...they're so tempting Crying
never mind...
Gasp Dattebayo arn't subbing the anime any longer after episode 93 or somthing, insted another fansubber has taken it's place called 'horriblesubs' (sound promising Tired)

Dattebayo said it was becuase they wan't to work on other projects but in my opinion they are going to loose a vast majority of there fanbase.

maybe they could sub the metal fight beyblade anime for us...
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:58 PM)neek_alert Wrote: Dattebayo said it was becuase they wan't to work on other projects but in my opinion they are going to loose a vast majority of there fanbase.

maybe they could sub the metal fight beyblade anime for us...

No one subs Kidomo outside of their fanbase.

Also, Dattebayo stopped subbing Naruto because Viz, and TV Tokyo are legally streaming Sh-- what ever it's called on Crunchyroll, Naruto.com ,etc. They may have not gotten a C&D before from Viz, but now, I'm pretty sure Viz and TV Tokyo would be hunting with thier lawyers.
430 and 431 are some of the best chapters I've seen in a bit. Go read them now.
(Jan. 16, 2009  11:30 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: 430 and 431 are some of the best chapters I've seen in a bit. Go read them now.

Best ones ever and got to love those eyes, they look so cool.

By the way, like your signature.
SAGE MODE OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i <3 naruto and now im posting in it i think
>________________________>

where for art thou sasuke?

i wanna get back to sasuke and killerbee stuff =[

and poor shizune
(Feb. 13, 2009  7:11 PM)Matas Wrote: >________________________>

where for art thou sasuke?

i wanna get back to sasuke and killerbee stuff =[

and poor shizune

are you capable of making a post not filled with unfunny and annoying emoticons?

also reading naruto just to continue the story is probably one of the things i am most ashamed of in my life
I hate Naruto these days.
Anyone read the newest chapters. Naruto owns !!!
We just barely got to see the thing... how does it own (who didn't see that coming btw, seemed like the obvious next step).
The 4th Hokage appearing before Naruto was able to remove the seal was unexpected though (well, k, maybe not by the time it was gonna happen).

I wonder if Naruto will ever be able to control the 9 tailed fox as well as Killerbee controls his 8 tails. I'm guessing he'll eventually learn something once they both meet.

Anyone know when the filler ends in the anime? I haven't watched since Shippuuden 91.
(Mar. 14, 2009  8:13 PM)KoD Wrote: We just barely got to see the thing... how does it own (who didn't see that coming btw, seemed like the obvious next step).
The 4th Hokage appearing before Naruto was able to remove the seal was unexpected though (well, k, maybe not by the time it was gonna happen).

I wonder if Naruto will ever be able to control the 9 tailed fox as well as Killerbee controls his 8 tails. I'm guessing he'll eventually learn something once they both meet.

Anyone know when the filler ends in the anime? I haven't watched since Shippuuden 91.
Probably episode 104, when the new opening starts. We've still got a little while to go, but it's still entertaining. If you haven't seen the new ending theme yet, check it out. It's fun.

As for the manga, everyone knows now that this is going to be the discussion with the daddies. Both Kakashi and Naruto are going to come out of this stronger, hopefully.
(Mar. 14, 2009  11:16 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: If you haven't seen the new ending theme yet, check it out. It's fun.

BACCHIKOI!!!
I love Dev Parade now. Joyful_2
The fight is pretty intense, but finally Kishimoto said the fight is ending this week I think. It's been taking a while now, but I'm curious of what's happening with Kakashi and his dad. <-- spoiler
What i'm about to say is about naruto

what game is better naruto the broken bond (xbox 360)

or naruto ultimate ninja storm (ps3)

i vote for naruto ultimate ninja storm.
(Apr. 15, 2009  6:53 PM)||BeyUnit|| Wrote: What i'm about to say is about naruto

what game is better naruto the broken bond (xbox 360)

or naruto ultimate ninja storm (ps3)

i vote for naruto ultimate ninja storm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXyzDQMbg...annel_page

This is a preview I made a while back...hope it helps.