my plastic turney combos

These are the combos I use for competition. Since botb is done ill post them.

Attack
AR: Upper dragoon
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Right
BB: Storm grip
explains itself
I like it to be as fast as possible

Defence
AR: Upper Dragon
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: HMC (oppsite of opponent)
BB: Dracile S 4 Balls

I keep it in opposite spin so upper attack and smash is less effective.

Endurance
10bBistol
and
AR: Tiger Defence
WD: Wide Defence
SG: left wolborg
BB: coustom grip
SP: Cross Survivor

I'd use bistol unless I'm facing another one then ill use spin stealer
also against spin stealers ill use my spin stealer opp spin
CURSE YOU AND YOUR BISTOOL!!!! T.T

Anyway, nice combos. I had your first combo, but if you remember a white beyblade flying everywhere, that was mine and it had storm grip. Is yours in good condition cuz I think mine is fast cuz the tip is worn down.
i did see the upper attacker in action, is it controllable for you or does it lose spin fast?
(Aug. 06, 2008  2:52 PM)Xeno Wrote: CURSE YOU AND YOUR BISTOOL!!!! T.T

Anyway, nice combos. I had your first combo, but if you remember a white beyblade flying everywhere, that was mine and it had storm grip. Is yours in good condition cuz I think mine is fast cuz the tip is worn down.

its soposed to be fast.
thats a good combo but im not so sure since the possibitly of it dying fast is high
As supposed to a normal attacker that doesn't die fast at all, because attackers have great endurance
The thing is when my storm grip base hit the tornado ridge, it always flew out. I just don't know if that is what's suppose to happen.
no xeno i think its bcuz ur tip is worn
Ok thats what I thought
I've never got a storm grip to move fast Unhappy
Anyway, I suggest Wide Defense for your upper attacker.
Also, your defense type doesn't need to be so heavy.
it can't hurt I'm only using it against attackers. It outlasts them. The added weight helps keep it in the stadium.
my problem with storm grip was the tip so easily became rounded.

anyway I like the looks of yuo def combo. I don't think Ive ever used upper dragon with that bb & sg.
(Aug. 07, 2008  1:48 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I've never got a storm grip to move fast Unhappy
Personally, I only liked this because of height and because it made small circles.
i prefer SG Flat to Storm Grip, it doesnt get rounded nearly as easily...
I try it out occasinaly with SG Flat with a hmc and ten heavy.