my battles

all my battles have won by burst finish so i am nit really chalanged. but i joined to be in tornaments and be chalanged so i can improve my skills and have some fun
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:18 PM)Liam.dahms Wrote: all my battles have won by burst finish so i am nit really chalanged. but i joined to be in tornaments and be chalanged so i can improve my skills and have some fun

I doubt that
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:18 PM)Liam.dahms Wrote: all my battles have won by burst finish so i am nit really chalanged. but i joined to be in tornaments and be chalanged so i can improve my skills and have some fun

I doubt that

me as well. For bladers who play a lot, even if u have the best beyblade, u cannot win everytime. Please don't lie. be honest
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

I doubt that
His battles were probably Cho-z Valkyrie vs Achilles a4
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I doubt that
His battles were probably Cho-z Valkyrie vs Achilles a4

Nah not even Achilles a4 you can only get bursts on. The closets you could get is like spriggan and storm spriggan but you can’t only get bursts.
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:36 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: His battles were probably Cho-z Valkyrie vs Achilles a4

Nah not even Achilles a4 you can only get bursts on. The closets you could get is like spriggan and storm spriggan but you can’t only get bursts.

true. Sometimes you lose, He can't expect us to believe he never lost.
really all my opponents are so weak because they are only 5 years old its kind of dumb
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:56 PM)Liam.dahms Wrote: really all my opponents are so weak because they are only 5 years old its kind of dumb

bro, then your picking the easiest opponents. What's your best burst bey?
If you are reintroducing yourself again please stick to your previous introduction thread instead of creating a new one. Though if you're posting just to brag, this isn't the place for that.