most horrible beyblade knockoffs/ animes

Really? I like my nado.. the quality isn't that bad..
The maker is auldey, and in my country, it sounds quite big (yes, it still loses to takara/takara tomy and bandai, rapidity, tt hongli, A&l meh)
The anime, meh, the battle is good imo, but the plot is meh...
Although some of the functions (cw and bottom) they plagiariazed from beyblade..
Also mfb and nado are equal in arena from my experience
(Jul. 12, 2016  4:43 PM)otterbvrn Wrote: Really? I like my nado.. the quality isn't that bad..
The maker is auldey, and in my country, it sounds quite big (yes, it still loses to takara/takara tomy and bandai, rapidity, tt hongli, A&l meh)
Although some of the functions (cw and bottom) they plagiariazed from beyblade..

Well, that's cool if you like them. I might've been a little too harsh towards the series but these are really based on other people I've talked to about Infinity Nado's quality and my own opinions on the asthetics.

As for the show, I guess it's not the worst but I personally never enjoyed it too much but if you do, that's great!
Speaking of infinity nado:
Just... so many things wrong with this toy in the video...
Is the existence of the toy one of them?
(Jul. 12, 2016  4:54 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2016  4:43 PM)otterbvrn Wrote: Really? I like my nado.. the quality isn't that bad..

Well, that's cool if you like them. I might've been a little too harsh towards the series but these are really based on other people I've talked to about Infinity Nado's quality and my own opinions on the asthetics.

As for the show, I guess it's not the worst but I personally never enjoyed it too much but if you do, that's great!
Don't worry..
It's a personal interest..

After mfb era, I don't play beyblade anymore. But suddenly nado came to my country. First, I thought it's quite a joke, too. I tried buying it one and play it with my friend. And ended up we like it too.
For the first form & plastic form, yes, I agree, they were terrible. For specialized, and supreme release, they were quite good. Couple of modes, couple of gimmicks. And they were competitive too against mfb.

I don't like the show too, just watching the battle scene and bit beast out.
===============
Btw, what's the meaning of term "beyblade knock off"? Is beyblade being a god now on top of all spinning tops?
(Jul. 13, 2016  5:56 AM)otterbvrn Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2016  4:54 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Don't worry..
It's a personal interest..

After mfb era, I don't play beyblade anymore. But suddenly nado came to my country. First, I thought it's quite a joke, too. I tried buying it one and play it with my friend. And ended up we like it too.
For the first form & plastic form, yes, I agree, they were terrible. For specialized, and supreme release, they were quite good. Couple of modes, couple of gimmicks. And they were competitive too against mfb.

I don't like the show too, just watching the battle scene and bit beast out.
===============
Btw, what's the meaning of term "beyblade knock off"? Is beyblade being a god now on top of all spinning tops?
Well this the the world BEYBLADE organization so anything not takara tomy ,hasbro, sonokong, or whatever that new korean burst brand is, is considered a knockoff here
Plus, it has to copy something at least a little from beyblade to be considered a knockoff
Soooooo i just looked infinity nado up. And all i can say is WOW, the package for most of them look ALOT like hasbros package for metal fusion. I feel like even the beys are a total ripoff of the metal saga. there obviously has been many fake beyblades before, or ripoffs. But this is definetly a good ripoff compared to most of them, i will give them that. But it still just has something off about them. Idk
^ Not a Beyblade knockoff.
Infinity nado is totally a knockoff of Metal Fight Beyblade.
One of my friends had ever work in Auldey. He had ever taken part in the design of some tops. And when he was designing a top called "Dark guns"("暗影双枪" in Chinese), his director gaved him a graph of Archer Gryph in ZeroG and ask him to design that top based on this bey.
In the very beginning, the Chinese name of Infinity Nado is "飓风战魂" and the title of mfb in Hongkong is "钢铁战魂", half of the two title are the same, which means even the title of the series is a knockoff. And they even cloned the WBBA, they founded an organization called WSA (World Shooter Association, but SHOOTER? Just stuipid Chinglish.)
And Auldey made their tops pretty heavy and pretty large, so they can have better stamina. And they make stadiums very very flat, so that attack types in MFB cannot work well in their stadium. Then Auldey claimed that their tops are the best over the world. But actually, they can never defeat Phantom Orion BGrin, Flash Sagittario 85R2F and Meteo L-Drago BGrin and some other combos.
(Jun. 04, 2017  2:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Infinity nado is totally a knockoff of Metal Fight Beyblade.
One of my friends had ever work in Auldey. He had ever taken part in the design of some tops. And when he was designing a top called "Dark guns"("暗影双枪" in Chinese), his director gaved him a graph of Archer Gryph in ZeroG and ask him to design that top based on this bey.
In the very beginning, the Chinese name of Infinity Nado is "飓风战魂" and the title of mfb in Hongkong is "钢铁战魂", half of the two title are the same, which means even the title of the series is a knockoff. And they even cloned the WBBA, they founded an organization called WSA (World Shooter Association, but SHOOTER? Just stuipid Chinglish.)
And Auldey made their tops pretty heavy and pretty large, so they can have better stamina. And they make stadiums very very flat, so that attack types in MFB cannot work well in their stadium. Then Auldey claimed that their tops are the best over the world. But actually, they can never defeat Phantom Orion BGrin, Flash Sagittario 85R2F and Meteo L-Drago BGrin and some other combos.

Infinity Nado has it's own things like the whole wire tricks it can do with special bases, but in it's design and system, yeah it's an MFB knock off, and from what I've seen it isn't that great of a knock off either. Some videos show that it could beat MFB, others don't. Auldey would obviously claim they're the best tops because it's more likely to sell that way, and I guess by "best" they could also refer to it being the only ones that can do wire tricks. Infinity Nado does have some good things about it, but I definitely still wouldn't have chosen these over Beyblade Burst Hasbro's, they're still lower quality knock offs in the end and I don't get why TheEntertainers has these. These aren't the worst knock offs ever, nothing will ever beat Swirl Fighters in that department in any way shape or form.
infinity nado is almost the same but they have so many cool tops with gimmicks

but the show is garbage
(Jun. 06, 2017  1:49 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: infinity nado is almost the same but they have so many cool tops with gimmicks

but the show is garbage
The thing is, the tops are of such bad quality, you might as well buy Rapidity Beyblades... Because Rapidity has gimicks too, it's just that they are dangerous to have around you since they release toxic chemicals into the air XD
(Jun. 07, 2017  6:07 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  1:49 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: infinity nado is almost the same but they have so many cool tops with gimmicks

but the show is garbage
The thing is, the tops are of such bad quality, you might as well buy Rapidity Beyblades... Because Rapidity has gimicks too, it's just that they are dangerous to have around you since they release toxic chemicals into the air XD

you have a good point there.
I actually like the design of the infinity nado tops but that's about it. They're still a rip off of beyblade imo ans beyblade will always be number 1 no matter what spinning tops are released. Yes even fidget spinners won't beat us (sorry spinner dudes)
(Jun. 07, 2017  6:47 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I actually like the design of the infinity nado tops but that's about it. They're still a rip off of beyblade imo ans beyblade will always be number 1 no matter what spinning tops are released. Yes even fidget spinners won't beat us (sorry spinner dudes)

Pfft, I place Fidget Spinners far below Beyblade and a few others spinning top series, if it counts as such. As soon as that worthless fad dies out, the better.
(Jun. 07, 2017  8:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2017  6:47 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I actually like the design of the infinity nado tops but that's about it. They're still a rip off of beyblade imo ans beyblade will always be number 1 no matter what spinning tops are released. Yes even fidget spinners won't beat us (sorry spinner dudes)

Pfft, I place Fidget Spinners far below Beyblade and a few others spinning top series, if it counts as such. As soon as that worthless fad dies out, the better.

Yh agreed the spinners are getting outta hand now but I feel that they're slowly dying as a trend, give em 2-3 weeks tops and no one will even know what a fidget spinner is lol . Btw I was joking around with fidget spinners as a mention haha.

What about this one? (BTW It's in Indonesian)
(Jun. 08, 2017  2:16 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

What about this one? (BTW It's in Indonesian)

The sound of the "Bey" in this serie is the same sound in Metal Fight. O_O
My God I hope to never see an autism wheel anywhere around me EVER again...
These are all better than actual Beyblade
hi guys so i went to find beyblades in a toy store couldnt found them but instead i found some battling tops called legend on fierce battle.they are very strange like they are influenced by every beyblade system till mfb( i mean they have like parts similar to hms plastics and mfb). their assembly is like this
facebolt
clear wheel
metal wheel
a base consisits of two parts
a holloow cylinder and a tip made of metal.
is anyone interested in pics of them or a video ? should i post pics of them?
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:53 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: hi guys so i went to find beyblades in a toy store couldnt found them but instead i found some battling tops called legend on fierce battle.they are very strange like they are influenced by every beyblade system till mfb( i mean they have like parts similar to hms plastics and mfb). their assembly is like this
facebolt
clear wheel
metal wheel
a base consisits of two parts
a holloow cylinder and a tip made of metal.
is anyone interested in pics of them or a video ? should i post pics of them?

Now, this is comical. You stick a DVD/CD as a sub attack ring.
[Image: oa2KKxx.jpg]
[Image: xDDzWut.png]
[Image: qsf6KUG.png]

"The First To Enable Installation Of DVD/VCD Discs On Traditional Spinning Tops For Wider Attack Range And Greater Killing Force!"

Hilariously, the manufacturer straight up calls them Beyblades on their website.
@[To], oh really? Wow! Now I've seen the bottom of the barrel knock offs, but this one is the most hilarious one with the whole CD thing, I'll be sure to add my blu-ray of bad films to scare away my opponents!
Dracco Spin was a very cheap knock off but they had their own Comics and Trading Card Game. The light effects were pretty cool tho.