mosquito, fly, reptile, snake, spider bites

Talk about those annoying insects that suck your blood and make you itch like crazy. Tell everyone about your experiences and please tell everyone how to relieve the itch.
I have about seven or eight of them RIGHT NOW on my leg. Gotta love having turkey legs!

Jeez, we have all this medicine for bites but I can hardly find anything that gets more than just HALF taken care of.
Ugh, I totally hate mosquitos. But it's not really the bites that annoy me, it's the noise they make while I'm trying to sleep. I hate it.
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:06 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Talk about those annoying insects that suck your blood and make you itch like crazy. Tell everyone about your experiences and please tell everyone how to relieve the itch.

At least try to contribute to your own topic :\

Mosquitoes here are crazy during this season, since it's humid. The only thing I use (my mom recommended it to me Grin) is Calydryl. (Don't think I spelt it correctly, but it's pronounced cal-ah-drill).
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:54 AM)REtread Wrote: I have about seven or eight of them RIGHT NOW on my leg. Gotta love having turkey legs!

Jeez, we have all this medicine for bites but I can hardly find anything that gets more than just HALF taken care of.

i had 80 on each leg,20 on each arm a month back.
Right now I have 2 on my right arm, 1 huge one on my stomach and 2 on each on my legs. I've been using hot water and ice cubes but it only works for like a half hour.
one on my arm, just put something cold on it to numb it.
I'm somewhat allergic to mozzie bites, so once i got about 7 of them, and places where I used to have big mozzie bites started flaring up again and my whole left arm became swollen and covered in blisters.

Funnily enough I found the whole experience to be somewhat pleasant. i'm left handed though and my arm didn't work properly made it a carp to eat.
Stop crying. I have about 29 right now.

And for once I'm not joking.
Sounds great. Did your arm almost get amputated as well? Carp head.

Did your arm also get numbed? Or literally COVERED in blisters? Do you have to go tot he hospital?
if you have seen the movie "land of the lost" you would hate mosquitoes so much.
Beware of west nile bros.
(Jul. 13, 2010  10:04 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Sounds great. Did your arm almost get amputated as well? Carp head.

Did your arm also get numbed? Or literally COVERED in blisters? Do you have to go tot he hospital?

Sorry Momji. I didn't read your post when I replied so it made me come off as a dickwad to you.

Sucks to hear about that though. I live in Ontario where the Mosquito is pretty much our provincial bird... Tired
s'cool. i don't really get bitten anymore, so.
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:20 AM)momiji manju Wrote: s'cool. i don't really get bitten anymore, so.

Yeah, that's good. Just never come to Canada or else we might have to put you in a bubble... XD
There are not many mosquitos in Canada, just don't go there in the summer.
Not many? Are you kidding me?!
I should have taken pics or my arms after I was bit to show them.

Mosquitos are all over the place up here. o__o

EDIT: Yeah, in the summer they are bad... Not to many in the winter. Should have read that a little better before I posted.
There's a lot of bees and wasps, but not mosquitos. The buzzing is annoying.
For your information, Canada is the second biggest country and there are multiple climates here. You cannot say that there are not a lot of mosquitos at least somewhere in Canada.
I haven't had too many issues with mosquitoes, I swear I'm not very human like I heal scares, bites and scratches very quickly. Well unless it's a deep and large cut they usually go away within 1-2 days or half for bites like mosquitoes
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For your information, Canada is the second biggest country and there are multiple climates here. You cannot say that there are not a lot of mosquitos at least somewhere in Canada.
where i live (in cannda) in a week i get maximum 3 bites and where my grand parents live i get 17 bites in a day so it isnt everywhere in canada
I flail my arms in a spasm when i see a mosquito near me. Works every time Smile
I once saw a mosquito sucking my blood on my foot. I knocked it away but it was too late... Oh well. It could've been alot itchier.
hahahahahah estan chavos, if you want cure very rapidly of a mosquito, zangano, zancudo, or bee bite, applicate savila from maguey (most quickly 1-2 hours) or honey. And to evite a infection aplicate some lemon juice (aguantate wey)