more than okay combo

Hey im new here, and this is my first post so please excuse any flaws in this post.

the name of this beyblade is still undecided, but the parts go as such:

AR: gryffoleon
WD: 10 balance
BB: galman

please rate this combo and send back any alterations that you think may be necessary.
This is pretty bad. Most basic competitive combos will be able to defeat it easily.
shoot, thanks for this reply. you just won me $5
(Nov. 04, 2008  2:56 AM)Bamba Wrote: shoot, thanks for this reply. you just won me $5

How so?
my brother and i placed a bet that his combo wasnt as good as mine was. the deal was that the first reply was taken as the definate answer.
Well what's your combo?
ar: dranzer s
wd:10 balance
bb:metal draciel
i know that this combo is not the best, but i do have other better combinations that i will post on this forum probably some time tomorrow.
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:12 AM)Bamba Wrote: ar: dranzer s
wd:10 balance
bb:metal draciel
i know that this combo is not the best, but i do have other better combinations that i will post on this forum probably some time tomorrow.

they're both awful he owes you nothing
ha ha! good one yo! i somewhat agree with you. this is not my best combo though.
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:47 AM)G Wrote: Concept of both?

And, what parts do you have?
these beyblades kept tying with each other so we wanted to settle which of the two were better. yeah i agree that this beyblade sucks, but i wanted to proove that it was better than his.
"And, what parts do you have?" by: Kei

what do you mean by what part do i have?
scratch that, i wasnt paying attention
soooo concepts? what type of combo are you aiming for?
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:53 AM)Bamba Wrote: these beyblades kept tying with each other so we wanted to settle which of the two were better. yeah i agree that this beyblade sucks, but i wanted to proove that it was better than his.

If they're tying constantly, they're equally awful.
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:53 AM)Bamba Wrote: what do you mean by what part do i have?
scratch that, i wasnt paying attention

So then which parts do you have?