meeeee

Im 12 and my favorite bey is leone. I customized leone by:

Eagle Facebolt
Leone Energy Ring
Earth Fusion Wheel
Bull (H) Spin Track
and Eagle (WD) Performance Tip
why dont u change the spin track to 145 And welcome hope u enjoy your self here and find answers to your question make sure u post in the right spot..
That would increase the stamina, right? cuz im tryin to make a balance (Defense/stamina) bey
yes it will
thanks
Welcome Joyful_2
does anyone know the best defense combination?

So far I have Earth Leone C145WD. Is that a good one?
yes mf (metal face) earth bull c145 wb
where can you get mf? i know like ebay and carp but can you get them in stores?
yes in the collectors edition of the beyblade metal fusion game coming this fall
If you live in USA,no. If you live else where then IDK. (for now)

EDIT: BEATEN
lol thats good cuz i live in the usa xDDD
the game comes out in mid november
Why is nobody redirecting people to the Bey News article on those games ?
sorry here's the link http://ds.ign.com/articles/111/1113541p1.html
... Bey News. Obviously nobody reads those ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Games-news
lol, ok heres my new bey Earth Leone C145 JB. can anyone give met ips on how to make it better?
I don't know why you switched from Horn to Claw... both are 145 and Horn has a 1.1g weight advantage over C145, that's better for defense, and I think Horn might have less surface area, increasing the stamina. I haven't found C145 to last very long at all, I think you might want to give Horn a try again. I have also noticed that C145 doesn't reduce much of a hit, but the smallest track I have is 105, I need a 90 to test properly...

Anyway, welcome to the site.
He changed Horn to Claw because horn has so much recoil .
[EDIT] satisfaction
C145 is better for Defense than H145 is, and you generally do not need something as obtrusive as H145 for Stamina either.
I wasn't saying that it was a Stamina piece... I was saying that since he said he's making a Defense/Stamina kind of deal, Horn might work better for stamina than C145. Yes, it has a lot of recoil, and if you forgot, let me quote myself: "I have also noticed that C145 doesn't reduce much of a hit, but the smallest track I have is 105, I need a 90 to test properly..."

I would appreciate it if you did not post against me in such a derogatory way as if I were offering knowledge as fact, when all I was offering was suggestions. All I wanted to say was "Don't trust yourself to one piece, continue experimenting."
k thanks, i agree with Cherry, but it does have recoil, so yesterday i went to my cuzns house and tryed every single spin track that I have, the most effective was 145, C145, and DF145. so i kept C145.

so far its Earth Leone C145 WB

so is there anymore adjustments that would make it better? thanks for your help
but im more worried about the performance tip, is there any better than WB?
No and just EDIT your old post instead of making another one.
well your nice... and theres no rule against it
(Sep. 21, 2010  8:36 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: well your nice... and theres no rule against it

Moss is just trying to help you.