me

hello my name is staraco pronounced star- ah- co i came here to win that is all tho i also would like to make some friends along the way! I run a beyblade club at my school and my main bey is pheonix preferably perfect but i love all of them, i live in houstan texas but if theres a tournament that isnt too far from here or in texas still i might be able to go it depends how important it is and that wraps up my interduction
Welcome! You excited for the new Phoenix coming in October?
(Sep. 21, 2021  3:19 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Welcome! You excited for the new Phoenix coming in October?

wait wait wait theres a NEW PHOENIX?????? I DIDNT KNOW THANK YOU SO MUCH
(Sep. 21, 2021  2:41 AM)staraco Wrote: hello my name is staraco pronounced star- ah- co i came here to win that is all tho i also would like to make some friends along the way! I run a beyblade club at my school and my main bey is pheonix preferably perfect but i love all of them, i live in houstan texas but if theres a tournament that isnt too far from here or in texas still i might be able to go it depends how important it is and that wraps up my interduction

Welcome to the WBO, staraco! Judging by your favourite Bey, I guess you're excited for Prominence Phoenix coming out on October?