make me a combo useing Dragoon MS

i need a combo which will give it more stanima and and defence

u can change all the parts of the Ms blade, except if possible to keep my "Metal Attacker "
AR on dragoon...

basicly the WD and RC......also could you list the Ms blade that i can take these parts from, so i can buy them basicly...thanxs...WinkStupid
Attached Files

.jpg   85327_dragoon_ms.jpg (Size: 37.5 KB / Downloads: 131)
You can't have a Beyblade with any decent amount of Attack, Stamina, and Defense all at once. Speechless

I recommend you check out our HMS articles on Beywiki. They're filled with tons of good information.
(Apr. 17, 2010  1:48 PM)Kei Wrote: You can't have a Beyblade with any decent amount of Attack, Stamina, and Defense all at once. Speechless

I recommend you check out our HMS articles on Beywiki. They're filled with tons of good information.

i never mentioned attack,..lol...i mentioned stanima with a liitle defence
(Apr. 17, 2010  1:58 PM)Benkei Wrote: Twat's not filtered?

no idea what u mean, just want a more sutible dragoon ms in anyway possible in combos....but leaving the AR alone......
(Apr. 17, 2010  1:58 PM)Benkei Wrote: T**t's not filtered?

Apparently not.

Just use this thread

Btw, Dragoon MS is pretty much the best you can make unless you change you AR.
(Apr. 17, 2010  2:01 PM)Gazz-man Wrote: no idea what u mean, just want a more sutible dragoon ms in anyway possible in combos....but leaving the AR alone......

If you're leaving the AR, you won't be able to create anything but an Attack type.
Once again, another ocward thread. Please use the build me a combo thread as Giga suggested.

Just changing the WD won't change the fact that the RC and AR are attack type parts. Uncertain
(Apr. 17, 2010  2:01 PM)Gazz-man Wrote: no idea what u mean, just want a more sutible dragoon ms in anyway possible in combos....but leaving the AR alone......

so you just want to change the WD? why bother?