lol assasins creed

I think it looks good, except for the text placement.
Kei Wrote:I think it looks good, except for the text placement.

Agreed. I like the lighting, but the text kinda throws it all off.
All that black-space on the right is begging for the text to be there.
I'm fine with the text, it looks like it belongs and it helps to balance the other angles. However, the area with the hand could have a little more emphasis on the hand than the effects, since unless you're already familiar with the game, you wouldn't really know it's a hand with the blade thingy.
Tamer Brad Wrote:All that black-space on the right is begging for the text to be there.

It would definately look completely out of place and very 'cut and pasted' over there.

I think the text is fine where it is, but maybe you could try blending it into the background a little further to make it more of a part of the entire piece. Also, I agree with Nic - more emphasis on the hand. Smile
re-did the colors

[Image: colorredonexi6.jpg]

[Image: color2wk8.jpg]

oh and brad, no that would just make the text look slapped on :p
Honestly, I like the original colors better. :\
Silver Kane Wrote:re-did the colors

[Image: colorredonexi6.jpg]

[Image: color2wk8.jpg]

oh and brad, no that would just make the text look slapped on :p

Possibly, if you did it as-is. Honestly though, it already looks pretty slapped on.
I think the whole thing looks better now. Even the text, for some reason. The only problem I have now is that the black spot on the side looks out of place. When you had the blue colour scheme it kind of went hand and hand, but now not so much.
I'd just move the font, but that's just me.