lets straighten things out

two weight disks is illegal on a blade only in a tournament. you can do whatever you want outside of 1 and if you argue with this theres no point because its just like saying customizing your blade is illegal and its not.
....But Customizing isn't illegal. Basically whatever u can't do in a tourney, you can't do AT ALL!
Uggh....if you are playing on your own time, for fun, you can do pretty much what ever the hell you want. In a tournament, or if you're playing by official rules double weight disks are illegal.
You can do all you want that's illegal, but no on the the community will like you for it.
gal3on rul3z Wrote:two weight disks is illegal on a blade only in a tournament. you can do whatever you want outside of 1 and if you argue with this theres no point because its just like saying customizing your blade is illegal and its not.

Beyblade is a strategy game. The only way to make sure that the game is fair is to have rules in place. You are breaking the rules, resulting in an unbalanced game.

Stop it already; nobody cares that you're so bad at this game that you need to cheat just to do well.
Did we go over the fact that double weight disk blades can be easily beaten at BBF? Because that's where this conversation should have been left to die.
The only WDs that could possibly fit one on top of the other would be two 10 wides (well, I'm not sure about the Wide Survivor/Wide Defense WDs). A BB doesn't fit onto the SG when both WDs are placed on the SG.........

Using the (illegal) trick isn't advantageous if the other person knows what to do. Without a Blade Base, the best you could do to make the beyblade with two WDs better is if you use a Bearing SG or something. But if the opponent uses a large and tall beyblade, the WDs won't be able to damage the other beyblade much. And the beyblade with two WD's will be knocked around easily.
Actually Elmo, it's Balance WDs that are used. And the BB will fit. I've done this trick before, it's ridiculously easy to do and not really a secret. And it isn't that strong.
Ah. Well how do you attach the BB on?
You need an AR with a subring and you take off the subring. You use either a flat or semi-flat SG BB and you place the First Balance open side down and the second open side up. You put on the AR minus the subring and lock it in place like you would a normal AR. I find that if used right they are quite strong, but I never use it in a battle and would never do it in an official battle.

It's incredible stupid and childish to say that this is exactly like regular customizations. I think someone should just lock this so we can all be done with it.
I think the discussion is worth having, so I'll leave it open for now.
Ah. I see now. Not all of my balance WDs work, meaning it's a snug fit for the ones that do fit. I don't see how it helps anyway, other than the fact that it adds more weight and therefore more spin velocity.
Well it also gives more weight behind any given attack. I like using 2 WD's with SG's that fit THROUGH BB's (Wolborg's and Draciel F... you know that sort of thing) I just like that for fun purposes.
Elmo, that's exactly right, it's like an uber compact.

Ozuma, I agree with Brad, it's not enough that the noobs know they are wrong, they need to know why they are wrong.
It's made illegal so that tournament organizers will not have to handle the paperwork when you get beaten up for it.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It's made illegal so that tournament organizers will not have to handle the paperwork when you get beaten up for it.

You win the thread.
Ozuma Wrote:You need an AR with a subring and you take off the subring. You use either a flat or semi-flat SG BB and you place the First Balance open side down and the second open side up. You put on the AR minus the subring and lock it in place like you would a normal AR. I find that if used right they are quite strong, but I never use it in a battle and would never do it in an official battle.

It's incredible stupid and childish to say that this is exactly like regular customizations. I think someone should just lock this so we can all be done with it.

use a HMC for more wickedness
J, please stop reviving dead threads if you have nothing to say. Lips_sealed
Tamer Brad Wrote:J, please stop reviving dead threads if you have nothing to say. Lips_sealed

well, i did say sth constrcutive didn't i?
J Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:J, please stop reviving dead threads if you have nothing to say. Lips_sealed

well, i did say sth constrcutive didn't i?

No, we were just explaining how to make an ILLEGAL combo. It doesn't matter if adding an HMC makes it stronger because it's illegal in the first place. Did you read this topic at all?
In any case, considering the weight, I don't think changing to a HMC makes that much of a difference. In fact, it might actually worsen the situation.