let's talk combos

i'm trying to make a tournament deck. so far i have

Vanish Blade
Bahamut Core
Giga Disc
Zone'+Z driver

although this combo is excellent in LAD and stamina, i need some attack power in case that combo ever fails

a superking combo would be good, i would prefer a DB combo but there haven't been many DB attack types.

for a superking combo:
a sparking chip (Left or Right spin) with good teeth
a very attack oriented ring such as Rage

for a DB combo:
DB core with good teeth (Left or Right spin) like Bahamut or Belial
Attack type blade like Guilty or Savior

lastly, i'm looking for a balance combo.
i have some ideas for a balance combo

Roar Blade
Spriggan Core
Wheel Disc
High Xtend+' (unreleased as of now)
2 Armor

if you guys can suggest better combos or think of an attack combo, comment them! thanks! <3

ah, forgot to mention. vanish combo uses 3 armor.
Combo 1
- Tapered or Over would work better with that vanish combo since it would provide more LAD
- Maybe use 0, 6, or 10 (Armors)
- Not so sure if Zn-+Z is a

Combo 2
- Sparking Combos that aren't that outclassed to my knowledge would be World Spirrgan Drift 2B and Rage Helios2 (MCC) Xtreme' 3A.

Combo 3
- Roar Suffers from some recoil issues. So Prominence is probably your best bet to replace it. Prominence Belial2 Giga/Over Rise/Drift (Stamina Mode) - 10

Some Combos I can think of

Dynamite+F Perseus Over Rise - 6
Savior Belial2 Giga/Over Xtreme' - 3
(Oct. 31, 2021  1:08 AM)brakizen Wrote: i'm trying to make a tournament deck. so far i have

Vanish Blade
Bahamut Core
Giga Disc
Zone'+Z driver

although this combo is excellent in LAD and stamina, i need some attack power in case that combo ever fails

a superking combo would be good, i would prefer a DB combo but there haven't been many DB attack types.

for a superking combo:

for a DB combo:

Roar Blade
Spriggan Core
Wheel Disc
2 Armor

if you guys can suggest better combos or think of an attack combo, comment them! thanks! <3

Your combos are great! But there actually have been 2 attack type releases 8n DB that are top tier. What I think you should do in terms of decks is think about the types of beys your combos counter. 

Vanish Bahamut Giga Zone’+z= Beats right spin stamina types, beats right spin attack types, beats left drift beys, can possibly beat left attack beys

So generally the weakness to vanish would be something like guilty Longinus on an attack type driver, guilty is a leftspin attack type that is top tier that has released in DB about 2 months ago, and leftspin pure stamina types. So I’d suggest making your balance combo right spin instead of leftspin, that way you can also beat leftspin stamina types. Both your roar and vanish combo serve the same purposes, and you want to make each bey different. So maybe instead of roar you could use something like dynamite f gear belial, and if you don’t have that then possibly cyclone or the right astral blade with any right chip you have. 

After those 2 you might just want something that has a chance against most things the first 2 combos lose against.
(Oct. 31, 2021  1:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  1:08 AM)brakizen Wrote: i'm trying to make a tournament deck. so far i have

Vanish Blade
Bahamut Core
Giga Disc
Zone'+Z driver

for a superking combo:

for a DB combo:

Roar Blade
Spriggan Core
Wheel Disc
2 Armor

Your combos are great! But there actually have been 2 attack type releases 8n DB that are top tier. What I think you should do in terms of decks is think about the types of beys your combos counter. 

Vanish Bahamut Giga Zone’+z= Beats right spin stamina types, beats right spin attack types, beats left drift beys, can possibly beat left attack beys

So generally the weakness to vanish would be something like guilty Longinus on an attack type driver, guilty is a leftspin attack type that is top tier that has released in DB about 2 months ago, and leftspin pure stamina types. So I’d suggest making your balance combo right spin instead of leftspin, that way you can also beat leftspin stamina types. Both your roar and vanish combo serve the same purposes, and you want to make each bey different. So maybe instead of roar you could use something like dynamite f gear belial, and if you don’t have that then possibly cyclone or the right astral blade with any right chip you have. 

After those 2 you might just want something that has a chance against most things the first 2 combos lose against.

alright! i updated my combos. they are now:
Vanish Bahamut Over Drift-6
total weight: 77.69 grams

for the attack combo i made:
Devil Belial II Nexus+S gear Destroy'-10
total weight: 63.02 grams (No weight data for the devil blade)

what would be counters for them?
(Oct. 31, 2021  2:57 AM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  1:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Your combos are great! But there actually have been 2 attack type releases 8n DB that are top tier. What I think you should do in terms of decks is think about the types of beys your combos counter. 

I ran into both those combos in a recent tournament not exact but same tips on the same blades.
Use dynamite belial+f on ov rise 0
Counters to Combo 1

Maybe Guilty on a rubber tip but other than that its pretty solid

Counters to Combo 2

Same Spin Defense/Stamina Hybrids, Opposite Spin Defense/Stamina Hybrids, Guilty, Rage, and Savior Combos.

Devil/Dynamite are better used with the F Gear and in passive combos.
(Oct. 31, 2021  2:57 AM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  1:35 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Your combos are great! But there actually have been 2 attack type releases 8n DB that are top tier. What I think you should do in terms of decks is think about the types of beys your combos counter. 

I’d keep zone’+z on your vanish, but keep the over disc. Devil is an attack type blade, but it hasn’t got much attack it’s much better for stamina. Use the f gear on it to start and maybe switch out nexus+s for giga so less scraping happens, and maybe try bearing or something instead of destroy’ for more stamina. 

But counters to those 2 combos would be basically any left spinning bey on bearing, never, zone’+z, Xtend+, rise, etc… drift is bad same spin and destroy can be beaten by a lot of things in opposite spin. By using a same spin attacker as the opposite spin of an LAD bey you’re making 2 combos that perform the same purpose- to beat right spins. I’d keep zone’+z on vanish as I said before and switch destroy for something with more LAD and stamina to also beat lefts. Post it when you’re done with that and I’ll help further from there.
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  2:57 AM)brakizen Wrote: alright! i updated my combos. they are now:
Vanish Bahamut Over Zone'+Z-6

Dynamite + F gear Belial Over Rise-0

an alternative i made was:
Guilty Longinus Giga Xtreme'-10

I’d keep zone’+z on your vanish, but keep the over disc. Devil is an attack type blade, but it hasn’t got much attack it’s much better for stamina. Use the f gear on it to start and maybe switch out nexus+s for giga so less scraping happens, and maybe try bearing or something instead of destroy’ for more stamina. 

But counters to those 2 combos would be basically any left spinning bey on bearing, never, zone’+z, Xtend+, rise, etc… drift is bad same spin and destroy can be beaten by a lot of things in opposite spin. By using a same spin attacker as the opposite spin of an LAD bey you’re making 2 combos that perform the same purpose- to beat right spins. I’d keep zone’+z on vanish as I said before and switch destroy for something with more LAD and stamina to also beat lefts. Post it when you’re done with that and I’ll help further from there.

(Oct. 31, 2021  1:53 PM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’d keep zone’+z on your vanish, but keep the over disc. Devil is an attack type blade, but it hasn’t got much attack it’s much better for stamina. Use the f gear on it to start and maybe switch out nexus+s for giga so less scraping happens, and maybe try bearing or something instead of destroy’ for more stamina. 

ok i made a deck. 

Vanish Bahamut Over Zone'+Z-6 (76.46 grams)
Guilty Longinus Giga Xtreme'-10 (78.94 grams)
Vanish Fafnir Wheel Bearing'-2 (68.89 grams)

i'm not sure if vanish fafnir would be a good layer for that combo so let me know.
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’d keep zone’+z on your vanish, but keep the over disc. Devil is an attack type blade, but it hasn’t got much attack it’s much better for stamina. Use the f gear on it to start and maybe switch out nexus+s for giga so less scraping happens, and maybe try bearing or something instead of destroy’ for more stamina. 

ok i made a deck. 

i'm not sure if vanish fafnir would be a good layer for that combo so let me know.
You can’t use the same parts more than once in a deck, so you can’t use the vanish blade 2 times
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

ok i made a deck. 

You can’t use the same parts more than once in a deck, so you can’t use the vanish blade 2 times

alright. what would a similar/better alternative to vanish blade?
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:13 PM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  3:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You can’t use the same parts more than once in a deck, so you can’t use the vanish blade 2 times

alright. what would a similar/better alternative to vanish blade?

use vanish Fafnir tapered zone'+z-6
astral Bahamut over bearing-10
guilty Longinus nexus+s xtreme' -0
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:24 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:13 PM)brakizen Wrote: alright. what would a similar/better alternative to vanish blade?

use vanish Fafnir tapered zone'+z-6

okay. final deck.

Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Xtreme'-0
Astral Belial II Wheel Bearing'-7
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:34 PM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:24 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: use vanish Fafnir tapered zone'+z-6

okay. final deck.

use left astral and don't use high mode
(Oct. 31, 2021  5:04 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:34 PM)brakizen Wrote: okay. final deck.

use left astral and don't use high mode
got it, but belial is right spin, so i would have to use fafnir. which would make my combo:
Astral Fafnir Wheel Bearing'-2
i'll change out the 7 armor for the 2 armor.
(Oct. 31, 2021  5:17 PM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  5:04 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: use left astral and don't use high mode
got it, but belial is right spin, so i would have to use fafnir. which would make my combo:

use 10 instead of 2 if you have it and use astral in low mode with tapered
(Oct. 31, 2021  5:18 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  5:17 PM)brakizen Wrote: got it, but belial is right spin, so i would have to use fafnir. which would make my combo:

use 10 instead of 2 if you have it and use astral in low mode with tapered

ok