let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
let it rip.i grew up with hasbro beys so thats what i learned.but i usually just say go.
I'm used to saying "3, 2, 1, GO SHOOOOT!!"
they use let it rip in the show so why dont we use it in real life
they use "go shoot" in the Japanese show so Tongue_out

anyways ether dosnt really matter to me but i mostly use let it rip because im more used to it
I shout out GO SHOOT!(in a japanese accent) because when you say it, it just gives you more... lets see... oh ya, umph. You know what i mean?
Like 90% of the time I get confused at the last minute and end up saying something like "goofinargsagus" cause I cant decide wich one to pick.
" Let It Rip" definitely sounds cooler to me, but maybe that's because of watching the anime. Though it's too long.
i think go shoot is better.i never say let it rip.only with plastcs beacause as far as im concerned the english beyblade seasons 1,2 and 3 are better than the japanese.but as brad said they both sound pretty dumb!leeeet iiiiiiiiiiiit riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. gooooooooooooooo shooooooot!

lol!
I go through both of them randomly, and sometimes just say "Go launch!", so I don't really have a preference. However, when I say the Japanese launch command, I occasionally make sure the coast is clear, lol.
i would say let it rip go shoot sornds vilont and odd
I like the most 3,2,1 GO, or go shoot..let ir rib souns like a tongue twister xD
I say let it rip or just Go. I tried to say go shoot once but it sounded like Go shoe and i have neve said it again
I use 3,2,1 LET A` RIP. But my friend uses gooooooooo Shoooooooooooot, he thinks it sounds like gooooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! (he he)!! Wink
Profanity is not allowed in this forum, you will get warned... but it does sound a bit like that in the Japanese version of the show
let it rip because when i was growing up watching beyblade it was let it rip
I say 3, 2, 1, Let It Shoot
I'd usually say "Let It Rip" because that's what I grew up with, ya know? But honestly, "Go Shoot" sounds a whole lot cooler. -w- Plus, it's shorter~
Friends: Let it Rip!!!
Me: GO SHOOT~!!@!#!@#@!@
Them: Lol bootleg beyblade
Me: It's called japan ;]
Them: Yo momma o3o
Me: (- 3-)
I do not say either Tongue_out but if I did, I would say let it rip, sounds cooler Tongue_out
hey heres a new idea you could say 3 2 1 go rip it or 3 2 1 Shoot it
go shoot is more formal but let it rip is more catchy but people think of a topic not related to beybladeing when saying it so there should be a compleatly diffeerent phrase a catch formal hard to make one
Both sound funny but I just say both depending on how I feel.
Think about it LET IT RIP isn't that associated with releasing gas, i still say it anyway. GO SHOOT is a no if some one heard you saying that they would think your a nutjob
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:09 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Think about it LET IT RIP isn't that associated with releasing gas, i still say it anyway. GO SHOOT is a no if some one heard you saying that they would think your a nutjob

Let It Shoot sounds better lol Words
lol, I still like GO SHOUT becasue the Japanese version is better, US always makes things sound weird and the song of US version is not so original, i love Japanese. it is better