let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:55 PM)pikabattler Wrote: i have never seen the new series so i have only known let it rip. i was a bit confused when i went to bey hurricane and everyone was saying go shoot. im sticking with let it rip.

i would l let it rip too WinkWinkWink
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:55 PM)pikabattler Wrote: i have never seen the new series so i have only known let it rip. i was a bit confused when i went to bey hurricane and everyone was saying go shoot. im sticking with let it rip.

i would let it rip
Kanyon and Kane, did you guys really have to add those extra comments? ... o-o
i say go shoot when i try to say let it rip i just start at go and then i realize that i am try to say let it rip Smile
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:30 PM)Ra Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  7:07 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:04 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:07 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: This can go on forever as those who watch the Japanese version will mostly say go shoot btw in indian dubbing they used to say Ho Jaye Shooru [ Lets Start ]

I'm going to start saying that because I'm from India and speak hindi ho jaye shooru! Sound like something. Y dad who used to play with tops like the japanese. ^ I bet if I said that I would confuse my opponent . In my personal opinion tags better than both combined

I didn't get you properly

oh sorry posting from my itouch stupid spellcheck....

any way wat i mean that sounds pretty cool and confusing to anybody who doesnt know the language

Hey thx bro
Always:3,2,1 Gooo Shoooooot!
I prefer 'Go shoot!' as 'Let it rip' refers to the other name for a Winder, (Ripcord) However most people in the real world and the anime use Bey / String Launchers so it's more realistic.
i prefer Go Shoot! Let it rip just sounds way to weird to me
(Jan. 17, 2008  11:10 AM)Nic Wrote: HADOUKEN

Best thing I've read all day.
EDIT: Yes, I know that was an extremely late reply.
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:09 PM)Pyro Wrote: Kanyon and Kane, did you guys really have to add those extra comments? ... o-o

no not relly
Go Shoot! Let it rip sounds like you telling your bey to fartPinching_eyes_2
Gooooooooo Shooooooooooot! let it rip is what all the noobs say
this is a hard questiion for go shoot is more proper but let it rip is more catch but people really might take it the wrong way
When I Blade with my friend and his brother we say "3 2 1 Let it RIP!" all at the same time then launch while we say "rip". And every so often one of us farts on the "rip"
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:11 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Gooooooooo Shooooooooooot! let it rip is what all the noobs say

I beg to differ.
Heh if I had that cool Japanese accent like they do in the Japanese episodes then GOOOO SHOOOOOT! all the way, but sadly I :\
I've gotten used to Go Shoot.
when i do tests with my brothers, i sing the last part of the metal fusion theme song then 3-2-1 go shoot or rip it
I have said Let It Rip ever scince it started here in the us, so I will go with 3,2,1 LET IT RIP
3, 2, 1, Let it RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 words
LET
IT
RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP