lego wheelz

Poll: which lego wheel do you think is better

soring wing pegasus (lego version)
66.67%
doom fire drago (lego version)
8.33%
rageing stomper bull (mini wheel lego version)
0%
i think all of them are the same
25.00%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
i made these thing's called lego wheelz there excactly like beywheelz except there smaller all you need to make them is with a lego gear to make them roll 8 2piece parts and 2 4 piece brick or 2 2piece brick parts and 2 8piece bricks i know this may sound confusing but you'll get use to it i made three but one has a small gear they can roll very well and the reason why i made them is because i dont have a beywheel and i used there real names from the show i also made with the big lego gears doom fire drago and soring wing pegasus and with the small gear rageing stomper bull so yeah that's what i made if any of you have lego and lego gears i encourage you to make these oh and by the way the lego bricks go up side down so hit me up if you made one and there's 4 way's to battle the forth way is that you can spin them on there gears (A.K.A wheels).to peopole who think there all the same well that's not true my soring wing pegasus beat my dome fire drago i could post a video but i'l make one soon
What are these lego gear things? And how are you supposed to get the parts?
the gears you can find them in gient car sets and you can put random pieces as long as it an actual wheel
there called lego wheelz you do know that right?
Probably no one will know what you are talking about unless you take pictures IMO. But these sorta sound cool. All I've heard of Lego related are Lego Beyblades (search them up on YouTube)
I removed a lot of posts that were reminiscent to SPAM. If you are not contributing to the topic, do not post here.

sonoro, use Google to solve your image problems. Everyone else, this isn't a chat room either.

Good day.
This sounds interesting enough. I tried to make one, though, but the instructions aren't detailed and they're hard to understand.
i told you it would be confusing.put the lego pieces upside down on the lego gear
Can you just draw something or upload a video to YouTube?

Frankly, the lack of clarity in the OP has my jimmies rustled.
Insomniac's right. What are you talking about, the pieces upside down? Oh, wait, I see now. It kinda makes sense, but it doesn't look like a beywheel.
actualy they do look like them
ah, it does look like a beywheel. it just looked like a blob of colors at first, because i used a bunch of random colors, but i changed it so it is colored correctly
Post pictures/a video or some visual representation for this.

Everyone else, you are not obliged to post if you do not get the concept.

This is the second time that I have had to delete a chain of posts.
yeah guys if your gonna post somthing mean don't post at all!
That was not the point. They were not being mean. Their posts had no content and were essentially SPAM.
and be pashient don't get angry because i did not put pictuers it take's time
Do you know what?

Until you get pictures, no one posts here. Because people clearly do not understand how to control their spam.

Send me a private message when you have the images. And then the thread can be opened.
(Oct. 19, 2012  12:45 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: Do you know what?

Until you get pictures, no one posts here. Because people clearly do not understand how to control their spam.

Send me a private message when you have the images. And then the thread can be opened.

Here is the image![Image: t44918Picture%20005m86.jpg]it's soring wing pegasus and river beast gil
I can't see it really well. Could you try and get better quality if you can and also show different angles?
Hmm... I think I can get an idea of what these look like. (I mean overall, the idea is not half bad.) I tried to make one, and it ended up being extremely heavy, which made it a bit more balanced, so I tried rolling it around, and it sorta worked Smile

My attempt of "Doom Fire Drago"

How do spin it?