left high mode astral spriggan wont seperate

i put my astral spriggan's layer inn left spin high mode and the chip just wont come out
help
(Dec. 01, 2021  9:02 PM)Zen1th Wrote: i put my astral spriggan's layer inn left spin high mode and the chip just wont come out
help
The same thing happened to me with my vanish Fafnir in high mode a couple months ago. How I got around it is by using the tool that is meant to put stickers on, I believe I got mine in the regalia Genesis and prime apocalypse set but I might be wrong, to get inside between the white tabs and kind of push inward. This doesn’t break the tabs, but it will break them if you use anything thicker. I’d recommend first looking for that tool if you have it, if not then try a pencil or ask someone with really long fingernails. About the fingernails thing this may seem wierd but maybe just keep on of your thumb’s nails long in case this happens again. But honestly if you don’t have the tool I mentioned I don’t know how to help.
(Dec. 02, 2021  1:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  9:02 PM)Zen1th Wrote: i put my astral spriggan's layer inn left spin high mode and the chip just wont come out
help
The same thing happened to me with my vanish Fafnir in high mode a couple months ago. How I got around it is by using the tool that is meant to put stickers on, I believe I got mine in the regalia Genesis and prime apocalypse set but I might be wrong, to get inside between the white tabs and kind of push inward. This doesn’t break the tabs, but it will break them if you use anything thicker. I’d recommend first looking for that tool if you have it, if not then try a pencil or ask someone with really long fingernails. About the fingernails thing this may seem wierd but maybe just keep on of your thumb’s nails long in case this happens again. But honestly if you don’t have the tool I mentioned I don’t know how to help.

That tool isn't meant to apply stickers, but rather to help remove the batteries from Hybrid and Ignition'.

When it comes to disassembling a DB layer in High Mode, I usually focus on pushing in the tabs and then pushing on the center of the core to drop it out the bottom. Should be easier to do that way.
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  1:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The same thing happened to me with my vanish Fafnir in high mode a couple months ago. How I got around it is by using the tool that is meant to put stickers on, I believe I got mine in the regalia Genesis and prime apocalypse set but I might be wrong, to get inside between the white tabs and kind of push inward. This doesn’t break the tabs, but it will break them if you use anything thicker. I’d recommend first looking for that tool if you have it, if not then try a pencil or ask someone with really long fingernails. About the fingernails thing this may seem wierd but maybe just keep on of your thumb’s nails long in case this happens again. But honestly if you don’t have the tool I mentioned I don’t know how to help.

That tool isn't meant to apply stickers, but rather to help remove the batteries from Hybrid and Ignition'.

When it comes to disassembling a DB layer in High Mode, I usually focus on pushing in the tabs and then pushing on the center of the core to drop it out the bottom. Should be easier to do that way.
That makes more sense. I was wondering why it only came in the regalia Genesis set, now it makes sense. And on the subject of batteries, how do I remove them and what batteries should I replace it with?
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:15 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: That tool isn't meant to apply stickers, but rather to help remove the batteries from Hybrid and Ignition'.

That makes more sense. I was wondering why it only came in the regalia Genesis set, now it makes sense. And on the subject of batteries, how do I remove them and what batteries should I replace it with?

I'd have to look up the battery type, but I have some at home. They tend to be picky though, and if the batteries aren't exactly right the tip won't work.

That tool also comes with Imperial Dragon too, for the obvious reason.
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:15 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That makes more sense. I was wondering why it only came in the regalia Genesis set, now it makes sense. And on the subject of batteries, how do I remove them and what batteries should I replace it with?

I'd have to look up the battery type, but I have some at home. They tend to be picky though, and if the batteries aren't exactly right the tip won't work.

If you can look them up and have the time I’d really appreciate it, but if not that’s alright
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd have to look up the battery type, but I have some at home. They tend to be picky though, and if the batteries aren't exactly right the tip won't work.

If you can look them up and have the time I’d really appreciate it, but if not that’s alright

The size is LR44, though there are differently named batteries that are the same size (357/303 for example).
Batteries like these should work: https://www.amazon.com/Pack-LR44-AG13-A7...B0002DSVOW

The curved end of the tool is supposed to reach into the cutouts behind the batteries to push them out from behind.
Be careful though, as they're in there pretty snuggly.
(Dec. 02, 2021  11:32 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: If you can look them up and have the time I’d really appreciate it, but if not that’s alright

The size is LR44, though there are differently named batteries that are the same size (357/303 for example).
Batteries like these should work: https://www.amazon.com/Pack-LR44-AG13-A7...B0002DSVOW

The curved end of the tool is supposed to reach into the cutouts behind the batteries to push them out from behind.
Thanks so much Ryuujin K! I’ll definitely check these batteries out and see if I can finally give birth to my once alive-now dead hybrid driver. It’ll be epic to see those electric green lights again!
(Dec. 03, 2021  12:30 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  11:32 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: The size is LR44, though there are differently named batteries that are the same size (357/303 for example).

Thanks so much Ryuujin K! I’ll definitely check these batteries out and see if I can finally give birth to my once alive-now dead hybrid driver. It’ll be epic to see those electric green lights again!

SR44 are equivalents as well, but the Hybrid and Ignition' drivers are picky. Not any battery will work, and I haven't yet figured out what makes them tick. For instance, one of my generic Amazon battery sets works, the other doesn't even turn on.
(Dec. 05, 2021  1:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2021  12:30 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks so much Ryuujin K! I’ll definitely check these batteries out and see if I can finally give birth to my once alive-now dead hybrid driver. It’ll be epic to see those electric green lights again!

SR44 are equivalents as well, but the Hybrid and Ignition' drivers are picky. Not any battery will work, and I haven't yet figured out what makes them tick. For instance, one of my generic Amazon battery sets works, the other doesn't even turn on.
I guess ill try multiple then
I use the discs to change from low to high mode. Push down or up on the core while holding down one of the white tabs on the back of the layer.
i just tried slightly harder and it worked its fine