latest bleyder

hey guys im from srilanka. im kind of new here and please help me with stuff you know . and help me keep a tournament in srilanka please.Tongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
Hi welcome to the WBO, enjoy the site and dont get warned. Wink

So, think ur the first srilankan here............checkout the tournament guide on how to host a touneament.
Welcome Enjoy the site and follow the rules Grin
Same as above, welcome.
If you want to host a tournament then according to BHK, then you need experience at helping out in past tournaments. But considering I don't think there has EVER been an official WBO tournament, atleast not to my knowledge, in Shralanka, then it should be fine, you just need more people!! Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to see our international community growing. I hope you might be able to get a tournament started there.

Here are some threads you might find helpful.

If you need any help feel free to PM me. IM always around.
Chocked_2 Dark_Mousy, it looks looks like you spent AGES getting all those links... speaking of giving something back to the communinty!!! Grin
Off topic but... you're rank 25!? Gasp
Welcome to the site and ask people for help if you need it
Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy it here!!!!

Tip-Use the SEARCH feature there are boatloads of info in the articles.
You user cp and click on edit signature under edit profile: In future, please use the help (Feature?) to find out how, or ask a moderator. But this thread is now extremly outdated for the subject.