late intro

HI!!!!!!!!! i`am thermalwolf3261 my favorite food is sushi.I play beyblade, pokemon, yugioh, and minecraft. on minecraft my username is thermalwolf3261. :3 my website is beybladegeek.weebly.com

i have a beyblade themed server called beycraft ip:192.168.0.150
i am the leader of team thunder fang we are accepting new members. that was a short and late intro from me thermalwolf3261!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
It's never to late... It's never to late.

Anyways, welcome! Be sure to check out Kai-V's welcome PM because it contains very helpful rules and resources!

And... Sushi? I dislike you now... no, JK, but I'm not fond of it, lol.
Well that's a couple month late lol. Well welcome. i think you know the rules thou by now. but WELCOME Grin
Yo!Welcome to the WBO!Have fun(I guess you are already having fun here).
Late intro or what, Welcome to the WBO!

I know you're enjoying it here, but hopefully you'll continue enjoying it here!
Welcome of all Bladders and Respected of all Staffs and Members in World Beyblade Organization WBO!
I boy to your skills and serve of you!
Welcome of all bladders and respected of all staffs and members in World Beyblade Organization WBO!
Do not distract with all staffs and memberships!, We can't fall from behind!
Yo!Welcome to the WBO!Have fun(I guess you are already having fun here).Instagram: You_Mai KIK: You_Mai user of storm wolf Post: #6thanx :3proud leader of team thunder fang Spoiler (Click to View)Credits go to Focus for making this awesome avatar and signature.UNICORNO MASTER ☆

YOTUBE!! LOL Credit to Anchor for the Avatar and ლ(ಠ益ಠლ for the signature Proud Leader of Team Atomic Dragon Team Atomic Dragon Youtube Facebook Twitter Beywheelz Account Here's an amusing quote...Spoiler (Click to Hide)(Sep 25 2012 02:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: (Sep 25 2012 02:05 PM)shadowblade01 Wrote:
i believe ms is the best balance performance tip cause i trust that one. thats my normal performance tip
MS has horrible balance. Its bad in everywhere. There is a million+1 things that are better to use.
Welcome guys!!! Which McDonald Burger do anyone like? I like all.