is this for real?

(Mar. 26, 2009  7:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: :pwn: maybe i'd prefer it if you didn't come

are you worried about being seen at a beyblade event. because if you're seen there it means someone saw you at an anime con, and then you can ask them "well why are you at an anime con you loser"

It's not that it's just..... ok like I said before I'm this gnarly skater dude and I know people that are also gonna be there I know this sounds really odd showing up in a disguise but then again lots of people will be dressed up anyways so it's not like I'll stand out form the crowd. Everything is fine down there it's just the beyblading see I know guys and girls (I have a lot of friends that are girls) that will think I'm really dorky for doing this.
(Mar. 26, 2009  7:57 AM)protoman7777 Wrote: It's not that it's just..... ok like I said before I'm this gnarly skater dude and I know people that are also gonna be there I know this sounds really odd showing up in a disguise but then again lots of people will be dressed up anyways so it's not like I'll stand out form the crowd. Everything is fine down there it's just the beyblading see I know guys and girls (I have a lot of friends that are girls) that will think I'm really dorky for doing this.

If they're at an anime convention they have no place calling you dorky man.
(Mar. 26, 2009  7:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If they're at an anime convention they have no place calling you dorky man.

ya I dunno maybe I'm over thinking like my buds are cool with digimon and stuff they see it as just remembering the good old days so ya Ill just run it by them maybe it will be ok afterall haha do you know how I can buy tickets and how much they are?
May be a bit late but, Welcome to WBO!
(Mar. 26, 2009  7:59 AM)protoman7777 Wrote: ya I dunno maybe I'm over thinking like my buds are cool with digimon and stuff they see it as just remembering the good old days so ya Ill just run it by them maybe it will be ok afterall haha do you know how I can buy tickets and how much they are?

http://www.animeevolution.com/?p=572
(Mar. 26, 2009  8:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.animeevolution.com/?p=572

Holy carp thats expensive I dunno if I can go now like if it was like $20 or something sure but ya I dunno I barely have money to spare simply because of my skateboarding cuz I go through gear so fast I'm constantly buying new gear T-Tlll. Any other way I can get in?
No, there's no other way to get in.
(Mar. 26, 2009  8:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, there's no other way to get in.

carp ok well so far looks like only way I'm getting in is if I get those jobs I applied for haha I'll wait and see =)
Hey, Welcome to the WBO,
I'm, a little late, but yeh you should try go to the event in Vancouver. I doubt your 'gnarly skater dude' mates would go to a anime con, and if they did they wouldn't be able to comment. You'll have a wicked time if you go though Grin
Wow, I always forget how much Western cons cost. D: Still, it'll be great if you can make it. And welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3