is this combo good?

i made a combo but i have literally none of the parts so i cant test it. would like your guys' opinion

Vanish Bahamut
Giga
Zone' +Z
7 Armor

if any of you could test it for me that would be great. leave results in the comments! based on the results i'll see if it's worth picking up the parts.
(Oct. 30, 2021  11:37 PM)brakizen Wrote: i made a combo but i have literally none of the parts so i cant test it. would like your guys' opinion

Vanish Bahamut
Giga
Zone' +Z
7 Armor

if any of you could test it for me that would be great. leave results in the comments! based on the results i'll see if it's worth picking up the parts.

I don't have the parts to test it but I can tell you off the bat that 7 isn't the best armor for a Stamina focused combo. You should try using the 3 Armor instead.
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:37 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  11:37 PM)brakizen Wrote: i made a combo but i have literally none of the parts so i cant test it. would like your guys' opinion

Vanish Bahamut
Giga
Zone' +Z
7 Armor

I don't have the parts to test it but I can tell you off the bat that 7 isn't the best armor for a Stamina focused combo. You should try using the 3 Armor instead.

thank you! is there any way i can provide the beyblade with some more attack power? i put the 7 armor on it for the added attack power.
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:40 AM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:37 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I don't have the parts to test it but I can tell you off the bat that 7 isn't the best armor for a Stamina focused combo. You should try using the 3 Armor instead.

thank you! is there any way i can provide the beyblade with some more attack power? i put the 7 armor on it for the added attack power.

I don't think you could really put more attack power on it but that's just what I'm thinking. Someone else could some differently, and in my opinion you don't really need attack if you've got a super good LAD combo like this. Bahamut has Tight teeth and Vanish is really good for Spin Stealing and Giga balances the Beyblade out so it has a bit more Lad and Zone'+Z has lots of Lad if I'm being honest you might be able to single-handedly win a tournament with just these Beys. But that's just me someone else might say differently
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:40 AM)brakizen Wrote: thank you! is there any way i can provide the beyblade with some more attack power? i put the 7 armor on it for the added attack power.

I don't think you could really put more attack power on it but that's just what I'm thinking. Someone else could some differently, and in my opinion you don't really need attack if you've got a super good LAD combo like this. Bahamut has  Tight teeth and Vanish is really good for Spin Stealing and Giga balances the Beyblade out so it has a bit more Lad and Zone'+Z has lots of Lad if I'm being honest you might be able to single-handedly win a tournament with just these Beys. But that's just me someone else might say differently

alright. btw, you're really good at this. you think you could help me a little more with some more combos?
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:47 AM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I don't think you could really put more attack power on it but that's just what I'm thinking. Someone else could some differently, and in my opinion you don't really need attack if you've got a super good LAD combo like this. Bahamut has  Tight teeth and Vanish is really good for Spin Stealing and Giga balances the Beyblade out so it has a bit more Lad and Zone'+Z has lots of Lad if I'm being honest you might be able to single-handedly win a tournament with just these Beys. But that's just me someone else might say differently

alright. btw, you're really good at this. you think you could help me a little more with some more combos?

Sure, but if you wanna talk combos I suggest we do it in Build Me a Combo. Also you can see a Combo's stats on here https://beybladeplanner.com/ but if you want my personal opinion on combos I'll give you some combos that I personally like and I think are good but I may be wrong on some of these since I have a very limited amount of Beyblades so don't quote me on them
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:47 AM)brakizen Wrote: alright. btw, you're really good at this. you think you could help me a little more with some more combos?

Sure, but if you wanna talk combos I suggest we do it in Build Me a Combo. Also you can see a Combo's stats on here https://beybladeplanner.com/ but if you want my personal opinion on combos I'll give you some combos that I personally like and I think are good but I may be wrong on some of these since I have a very limited amount of Beyblades so don't quote me on them

Ummm... This is kinda not for this thread but beybladeplanner says that the bahamut core has 0 burst resistance. This site isn't that reliable and that's an example.