(international)Reborn Team Ferocious Fang

Actually I change it my customize bey is Variares xd
hello members.I'm currently part of the team(sort of like a supporter).So if you need help concerning the team,contact me.(if the leader tells you to)
(Dec. 22, 2012  5:03 PM)SilverBlader Wrote: hello members.I'm currently part of the team(sort of like a supporter).So if you need help concerning the team,contact me.(if the leader tells you to)
Yeah once he finds his beys he will use the format to properly introduce himself
hello all new recruits
sorry i havent been on in a while
but now im back and better than ever
(Jan. 05, 2013  10:37 AM)killerkitten Wrote: this team looks promising!

Are you even joining? Or are you just spamming?
may I join?
name: dark aquario 55
beyblade: basalt befall 105wd(I am using flame befowl ad145d because cant find basalt)
skill: best blader in school, neighborhood
(Jan. 05, 2013  10:26 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: may I join?
name: dark aquario 55
beyblade: basalt befall 105wd(I am using flame befowl ad145d because cant find basalt)
skill: best blader in school, neighborhood
welcome to the team please request a signature from someone that has Team Ferocious Fang in it
ok thanks and I have one ? I will be getting new beyblades so if get new ones and make a better combo what should I do
Name:King of Games
Bey Combo:Flash Kronos FConfused
Where do you live:Fayetteville,NC
Your skill level:Best blader in neighborhood
Ranks:Legend

Name:drastaruh
BeyGrineath Quetzalcoatl; Rock Zurafa
Where do you live:Vratsa,Bulgaria
Your skill level:Best blader in school
(Jan. 10, 2013  5:41 PM)drastaruh Wrote: Name:drastaruh
BeyGrineath Quetzalcoatl; Rock Zurafa
Where do you live:Vratsa,Bulgaria
Your skill level:Best blader in school
welcome to the team
(Jan. 10, 2013  5:21 PM)KING OF GAMES Wrote: Name:Leo
Bey Combo:Flash Leone XGrin
Where do you live:Fayetteville,NC
Your skill level:Best blader in neighborhood
Ranks:Legend
welcome to the team but i dont think i am giving out legend yet i will let you be elite and considering you are 16 i will let you be legend if you attend a tournamnt and win a match or if i see that you are very helpful to the team i will make you legend

and dark aquario has left the team for personal reasons
wow this team has changed a lot good luck kyoyatategami

(Jan. 10, 2013  9:53 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: wow this team has changed a lot good luck kyoyatategami
yeah thanks
im still going to try to get some more members

Hey guys i was on vaction

remeber me kyoya first member

(Dec. 02, 2012  3:43 PM)aidanoe Wrote: Hey epicadamfury and the rest of team ferocous fang. If I find a tournament I'm gonna let you know because I want to meet this team in a tournament. If we do meet in a match in a tournament can I battle epicadamfury?

sure adoine
(Feb. 06, 2013  4:59 PM)EpicAdamFury Wrote: Hey guys i was on vaction

remeber me kyoya first member

(Dec. 02, 2012  3:43 PM)aidanoe Wrote: Hey epicadamfury and the rest of team ferocous fang. If I find a tournament I'm gonna let you know because I want to meet this team in a tournament. If we do meet in a match in a tournament can I battle epicadamfury?

sure adoine
hey welcome back
undefined
(Feb. 08, 2013  2:41 AM)EpicAdamFury Wrote: undefined
? um adam no one word posts and whatever undefineds supposed to be?
can i join
Jay
ny
very good made it to or near finals in ny br if im bad my arm hurts or i dont try
i dont really customeise but i did this custimazation for my brother it was counter leone metal counter energy ring earth or counter fushion wheel something related to ray strikers spin track any kind of version wd
im not sure how good it is and i only custimize out of remaing parts i also made ray pegusus 100f a while ago i forgot about it
GhostShredder lives near me just blocks away
Ill ask kyoya im the second mate
would you consider forming an alliance with team HellBringers?
am i on the team or not can some one please tell me
(Aug. 25, 2013  8:23 PM)GhostShredder Wrote: am i on the team or not can some one please tell me

This thread was kind of forgotten...
oh thanks i guess i should pm him