[illinois] Team Storm Surge (old Star Gazers)

Poll: Should We Have a New Name

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Put kerbecs on it
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:35 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Is there a Certain Bey or style you want for it. I will start after you reply to this.

yea i would like hell kerbecs and damian heart on it please and put storm gazers on it with black or gold letters
Well what about all of the other members of the team. They don't want a poster to say only the captain's name. That won't look right.
Its not a signature, its a poster
Yes sorry i will fix that
Sounds like a sweet banner.
yep and soon do u think u can make a signature
Maybe, I might be able to. but its a MAYBE
ok good a enough for me so is the poster almost ready
i think i found some to do the SIG
Ya, you should get it tomorrow or the day after.
that is really great
nice nice
I wanna see it how do you make your sigs.
how were u warned for your post ethan- i wanna see it how do you make your sigs. and not Earthkerbecs123-nice nice

the - is what u guys posted never mind
See, first of all, one line post are not accepted, especially if its something like nice or just completely repeating what someone said, you will get warned from a mod for that.
Second, as it says in the warning, content and quality matter in a post, or else its not a good one. You guys need to work on that a bit.
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: See, first of all, one line post are not accepted, especially if its something like nice or just completely repeating what someone said, you will get warned from a mod for that.
Second, as it says in the warning, content and quality matter in a post, or else its not a good one. You guys need to work on that a bit.

And this comment was more necessary ? I think they understood that from the warnings they got already.
Eh, I was trying to make sure the point got to them. I should stop that.

Anyway, the poster is done:

Nice poster!

I just do not like that hazel yellow glare..
Thanks, and I think you're taking about the gradient red and yellow overlay, I added to get rid of plainess.
(Sep. 22, 2011  2:53 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Eh, I was trying to make sure the point got to them. I should stop that.

Anyway, the poster is done:

Radical dude!What's the symbol in the backround?
ok guys poster wont work but ill find away to do it but u got 4 members now and my team will crush at maximium battles 2.0
Don't be to sure. I will come out on top this time!!!!
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE STAR GAZER MY BEYBLADE IS FLAME FIREBLAZE 145Ms
allright your in