[illinois] Team Storm Surge (old Star Gazers)

Poll: Should We Have a New Name

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
hey apocalypse is back with a new name and better beys apoclypse is me by the wayJoyful_2
delta why do we need more people im not saying we should not be scouting but still we should just focuse on geting better at blading instead of getting more bladers 20 weak guys rnt as good as six awsome bladers
Do not double-post.
alright guys i quit the team good bye except for joey cause hes cool
People someone needs to make a tournament i got lots of new beys and none of u guys a making a tournament so i think illinois should step up and make it back to the tournament list
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:19 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: People someone needs to make a tournament i got lots of new beys and none of u guys a making a tournament so i think illinois should step up and make it back to the tournament list
yea ur right there is no tournaments in illinois but there will probably be tourneys in spring

we really need to take this into a chat room or somewhere else because this is really becoming a spam thread
phantomfox27 or i might host a tournament soon
we got to get some new members on this team and start making this thread and team better.[/size]
(Mar. 31, 2012  2:25 AM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: phantomfox27 or i might host a tournament soon
Could`nt u have PM`d that because u guys are really goin of topic here
hey guys im back on the team srry about gettin off it
SkyKing you cant just up and leave every time someone makes a comment?post you don't like I think we should have a group meeting on skype
(May. 13, 2012  12:02 AM)DeltaFate Wrote: SkyKing you cant just up and leave every time someone makes a comment?post you don't like I think we should have a group meeting on skype
that wasnt why he left the team and besides me and earthkerbecs123 said he can rejoin(because he is a good blader) now i must go to maximum battles KluelessKen
can i join please? i live in illinois and not to brag, but have some amazing combos. i haven't competed in a tournament before, but i hope you'll accept me.
u r accepted but go to todays tourney then
what will happen if i don't? will i not make it on the team?
No but it would help to let us see some of ur skills maximum bladers will be my first WBO tornement
sorry, i won't be able to attend maximum battles 2.0. sorry.
Good luck with this team
hELLO fellow teammates I have noticed our nunbers have doubled in member wise so i thought i would create a chat room to decrease spam so please and I mean please DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD ANY MORE CHat http://us6.chatzy.com/52552455906169
earthkerbecks123, the tournament that your about to make, it should be a tag-team tournament (if Kai-V accepts that request)
does anyone still like beyblade?