i would like to bye a takara dragoon ms uv

i would like to bye a takara dragoon ms uv i can by it till noveber 20 th after my bday
I'd like to buy a Dragoon MS UV, and I can buy it before November 20th.

Why not post this when you have the money?
Correction for the above statement:
kai12 states:
I'd like to buy a Dragoon MS UV, and I can't buy it before November 20th(my birthday).

No money, no DGMSUV my friend...
(Nov. 11, 2008  9:42 PM)ZenX Wrote: Correction for the above statement:
kai12 states:
I'd like to buy a Dragoon MS UV, and I can't buy it before November 20th(my birthday).

Um, what?
(Nov. 11, 2008  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2008  9:42 PM)ZenX Wrote: Correction for the above statement:
kai12 states:

Um, what?

Well, thats my comment in the end implying that first you should have the money to buy one that he should investigate if its there's a stock where he can buy one...
so you basically reposted exactly what synesthesia said
look on the YJA thread, Brad just posted one!
(Nov. 12, 2008  12:59 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: look on the YJA thread, Brad just posted one!

I did already bid on that :embarassed:
my birthday is on november 19 th but i don.t want to use yja cuz i don.t want to use moj
(Nov. 13, 2008  12:26 AM)kai12 Wrote: my birthday is on november 19 th but i don.t want to use yja cuz i don.t want to use moj

then you're carp
(Nov. 13, 2008  12:26 AM)kai12 Wrote: my birthday is on november 19 th but i don.t want to use yja cuz i don.t want to use moj

Why not?
(Nov. 13, 2008  1:36 AM)kai12 Wrote: i don.t know how to use

We wrote a whole topic about it!
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-4.html

http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1377.html

Come on guy!

They're under Important Threads!
i read how to use moj my dad as a paypal account so its his choice
Well, if ye wan' a Dragoon MSUV, then you gotta sign up to MOJ, get a PayPal, deposit 'em loads o' money,(price o' Beyblade + commision + handling, etc.., all written in MOJ as "fees") then to bid from the site to the item ye wanna get, then wait for it to come.

With the money ye deposit on MOJ, you can maybe drink 2 gallons o' beer, but it's worth it. Wink
(Nov. 13, 2008  9:14 PM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: Well, if ye wan' a Dragoon MSUV, then you gotta sign up to MOJ, get a PayPal, deposit 'em loads o' money,(price o' Beyblade + commision + handling, etc.., all written in MOJ as "fees") then to bid from the site to the item ye wanna get, then wait for it to come.

With the money ye deposit on MOJ, you can maybe drink 2 gallons o' beer, but it's worth it. Wink

Yea, I can barely think of a 10-year-old kid drinking beer(maybe root beer Grin) , besides, nowadays a Dragoon MSUV costs more(The one I'm bidding on is not though) than the price of 2 gallons of beer(Not even Miller would cost that much)

My advice to this kid is, if you already have a working HMS shooter try to fetch RBA 2s from theintoyuk, that would be easier for you to find a Dragoon MSUV, however, the price you would need pay is Pinching_eyes_2...
Happy early birthday, I guess.