i need help with only 3 beyblades

well i just got back into blading. and i lost many and i want some one to help me put togther a beyblade i dont kare... these are the followig parts i have

AR: Zeus ...trygle ( 3 ring ). kid dragoon. metal driger.
WD: 8 side (wide) disk. 8 side weight disk (small)
BASEGrinranzer v magnet core.....galeon attacker. salemeleon.. zeus engine gear base..

i would appreciate if some one could make a combo for these parts i have cause i lost them over the years.. i dont care what type u tell me thanks.
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:14 AM)kai.is.a.gee Wrote: well i just got back into blading. and i lost many and i want some one to help me put togther a beyblade i dont kare... these are the followig parts i have

AR: Zeus ...trygle ( 3 ring ). kid dragoon. metal driger.
WD: 8 side (wide) disk. 8 side weight disk (small)
BASEGrinranzer v magnet core.....galeon attacker. salemeleon.. zeus engine gear base..

i would appreciate if some one could make a combo for these parts i have cause i lost them over the years.. i dont care what type u tell me thanks.

Depends on what Beyblade you want. If you want Upper Attacker, definitely go for
Kid Dragoon AR
8-Heavy/8-Balance (the small weight disk)
and...
not sure what base, actually, none of those really seem to work well in an Attack Type blade. Don't quote me on that, though; I only own half of those bases.
Next time, if you want us to build a combo for you, please post in the Build me a Combo! thread.

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: 8-Wide (wide WD)
BB: SG Semi-Flat Base (Galeon Attacker)

Concept: Smash

edit: OR

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: 8-Heavy (small WD)

Concept: Defense

It would really do you some good to get more Beyblades. You're missing out on a lot.
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Next time, if you want us to build a combo for you, please post in the Build me a Combo! thread.

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: 8-Wide (wide WD)

Concept: Smash

edit: OR

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: 8-Heavy (small WD)

Concept: Defense

It would really do you some good to get more Beyblades. You're missing out on a lot.

yes i know i really miss my old blades. i had atleast 50 if i ddint loose them all. but thanks for the combos Grin