i met someone named Cuza Ackerman

For future refrence use random thoughts 5.
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: For future refrence use random thoughts 5.

It doesn’t even qualify for that since the post actually has to be interesting.
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: For future refrence use random thoughts 5.

It doesn’t even qualify for that since the post actually has to be interesting.

Well to be fair what’s interesting can vary from person to person.
@Psyphco101, not to be mean, but please stop with these useless threads. Instend use the random thught thread or just don't post at all.
this person will probably pass spin stealing's record of making threads per day
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It doesn’t even qualify for that since the post actually has to be interesting.

Well to be fair what’s interesting can vary from person to person.

That is true but if we went off of that, all threads would be viable. The fact is, this is generally an unimportant, undeserving and somewhat universally uninteresting topic that didn’t deserve to be on the forum.
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:21 PM)Pixi Wrote: this person will probably pass spin stealing's record of making threads per day

W H E E Z E

(Apr. 12, 2021  4:07 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: he is also likes backflips
this is probably a lie or just trolling
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:30 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:21 PM)Pixi Wrote: this person will probably pass spin stealing's record of making threads per day

W H E E Z E

(Apr. 12, 2021  4:07 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: he is also likes backflips

no acctually
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:32 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:30 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: W H E E Z E

no acctually

Tired *the possibility of meeting someone named cuza with the last name of ackerman that like backflips*
So basically everything you want to share doesn't deserve a thread, just post it into other threads it fits into. It's easier if you just don't make threads until you fully understand.
The chances of meeting someone named cuza is already low (around a 1,350 out of 7,900,000). Meeting someone named Cuza Ackerman even much lower (10 out of 7,900,000 and that’s me high balling). Again these may not be 100% accurate, but it’s a good estimate.
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So basically everything you want to share doesn't deserve a thread, just post it into other threads it fits into. It's easier if you just don't make threads until you fully understand.

That’s exactly what I said too. I said that he would be better off asking a staff member or more experienced person for help before making a thread... and then he went ahead and made another thread 💀.
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So basically everything you want to share doesn't deserve a thread, just post it into other threads it fits into. It's easier if you just don't make threads until you fully understand.

That’s exactly what I said too. I said that he would be better off asking a staff member or more experienced person for help before making a thread... and then he went ahead and made another thread 💀.

Oof, he's either ignoring it and doesn't care or he really doesn't understand what he's doing.
or he could be telling the truth. its just not in the way you think.
Also during COVID the chances of meeting someone named cuza Ackerman goes down to 1 in 7.9 billion
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:41 PM)eggblader Wrote: or he could be telling the truth. its just not in the way you think.
could have been a cosplayer👀
When you forget the capital letter for I but not for the name, annoying me for some reason.
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:44 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:41 PM)eggblader Wrote: or he could be telling the truth. its just not in the way you think.
could have been a cosplayer👀

omg. XD that would be so funny but its practically impossible since hes not a long character. (like going across multiple seasons.)

hang on, isnt this a thread that should be closed? or is it fine here?

thx man
(Apr. 12, 2021  4:55 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:

thx man

I knew it. gotcha people. again.
cuza from the anime is Cuza Ackermann, not ackerman anyways
LOL, could have been someone trying to fool you cuz they knew that u like beyblade.
It's a cosplayer. I cross dressed as a girl to do a female cosplay(it was a beyblade character). I might as report this thread since its useless