i'm new and i need someone to show me around this place!!!

Hi WBO! I'm KiddDragoon a.k.a XxFLiP213xX on YouTube. I'd say I'm the third or fourth best attack blader on YouTube. But I might need some help finding my way around this site. Anyone up for it?[/font]
Yo,its me symmetrysnarf...read the pm Kai-V sent to you,and read the rules. Join my team here; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-USA-Team...-Today-USA
You don't have to join his team, it's only if you want to. And welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here!
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:30 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: You don't have to join his team, it's only if you want to. And welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Ive been talking to him on youtube and he said he wants to..
Hello and welcome to the WBO, the worlds best bey hangout! Read you welcome PM from Kai-V and stay out of trouble! I hope you enjoy your stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:31 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:30 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: You don't have to join his team, it's only if you want to. And welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Ive been talking to him on youtube and he said he wants to..

I didn't know all of that. Still applies. :3
Yeah,its okay Smile KiddDragon,The prodigy is in my team too Smile
I know the rules. I'll be fine. All I have to do is talk about beyblade right?
(Jul. 23, 2012  5:16 AM)KiddDragoon Wrote: I know the rules. I'll be fine. All I have to do is talk about beyblade right?
There are several forums, get reading. :3
Flip! It's me Pink! Heyyyy! Grin

[Edit] Since when were you the 3rd or 4th best attack blader?!
Welcome to the WBO, hope you have a blast here.
heyyy pink! and thanks to all you guys for welcoming me into the wbo.
Welcome,
To ensure a great time on the forum, please read the rules, if you haven't already. Also, remember to read the PM Kai-V sent you, also if you haven't already. The links she put in there are valuable, and useful, and I think they will be a great help to helping you become the best blader you can be.

Best Wishes,
Hacked

-Future NJROTC member. I will be joining!
thank you!
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good guide for newcomers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.