i'm new and an Asian (filipino), wanna battle?

yeah i'm filipino and i'm in metro manila, so who ever wants to declare a battle, just contact me on facebook.
nathangabay@yahoo.com

and to all Filipinos out there, hinahamon ko kayo! that's tagalog for: i'm challlenging all you filipinos (and americans) (aaaaaannnnd other asians) that live in the Philippines.
that's it.
thanks everyone!!!
yo!
[Image: welcome-1.png]

more filipino bladers....YAY!!!
Hope you enjoy the WBO
welcome to the wbo have fun and check out the dark nova blading team youll have fun garinteed hope we can be good rivals.
okay if you live in QC fine let's battle
(Jun. 15, 2011  11:10 AM)PinoyBlader_DBZ Wrote: yeah i'm filipino and i'm in metro manila, so who ever wants to declare a battle, just contact me on facebook.
nathangabay@yahoo.com

and to all Filipinos out there, hinahamon ko kayo! that's tagalog for: i'm challlenging all you filipinos (and americans) (aaaaaannnnd other asians) that live in the Philippines.
that's it.
thanks everyone!!!
WELCOME TO THE WBO! YAY!! MORE FILIPINOS!
WELCOME TO AWESOMESAUCE IN THE FORM OF A WEBSITE!!!!!
[/u]sorry i can't battle u the only reason i can't battle u is because i don't have a beyblade or a launcher but maybe my mother might buy me one sometime this week okay. oh and another reason i can't battle u is because i don't know where u live or did you mean at a beyblade tournement and if u meant a tournement i don't know where one is. please please email me back soon.

Sincerly,
cyberbull9876
sorry i can't battle u the only reason i can't battle u is because i don't have a beyblade or a launcher but maybe my mother might buy me one sometime this week okay. oh and another reason i can't battle u is because i don't know where u live or did you mean at a beyblade tournement and if u meant a tournement i don't know where one is. please please email me back soon.

Sincerly,
cyberbull9876
thanks again for the replies guys!!! i appreciate your greetings. actually i'm flattered XD.
yeah, for cyberbull9876, it's okay, i'll be waiting. oh btw who studies in angelicum college quezon city?
thank you for the greetings of DX, XLR8 (isnt this a ben 10 alien?),guardian,galaxxy,dude5,beyblader potter.
and who lives near Fajardo,Manila? cuz that's near to my house so i could battle other Pinoy bladers.
yeah, who has a PSP? OFC (of course) almost everyone, but who has a dissidia final fantasy game?
i am huge fan!
thanks again guys, i'll be clicking on your signatures!
-Pinoyblader_dbz out