how to use extend+

i have done some testing and i have made some rules for extend+ so you wont end up misusing it, Lol i hope this helps.

on attack mode ALWAYS launch at an angle.

on stamina mode ALWAYS launch flat.

on defense mode you can do either of the two.

for testing i just launched union Achilles stock combo at different angles on different modes and wrote down what happens
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:43 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i have done some testing and i have made some rules for extend+ so you wont end up misusing it, Lol i hope this helps.

If it's a worn Xtend+ on stamina mode it won't settle to the centre very fast so it will be better to angle. Plus you should post testing results and I think this should be it beyblade customizations not beyblade general.
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:43 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i have done some testing and i have made some rules for extend+ so you wont end up misusing it, Lol i hope this helps.

If it's a worn Xtend+ on stamina mode it won't settle to the centre very fast so it will be better to angle. Plus you should post testing results and I think this should be it beyblade customizations not beyblade general.

ok

it always someone criticizing your opinon on this site so i just wont look at the comments
Maybe use 0 instead of convert. This is just due to convert’s scraping issues
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:50 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: If it's a worn Xtend+ on stamina mode it won't settle to the centre very fast so it will be better to angle. Plus you should post testing results and I think this should be it beyblade customizations not beyblade general.

ok

it always someone criticizing your opinon on this site so i just wont look at the comments

If you make a thread, it is meant for discussion. You cannot negate added information to the discussion. If this is simply a statement, post it in another related thread. And yes, I am criticizing you, but not your opinion, but the purpose of this thread itself.
how do i delete this thread?
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:08 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: how do i delete this thread?

I don’t think you can
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:08 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: how do i delete this thread?

The mod deletes the thread
what?, stop spamming