how to start from an "oldie"

Hi there, I just got back into beyblade (since the plastic era) and since I'm a collector without remedy I investigated a little (since when I was a kid I just played with the stuff, I didn't have a clue about serial numbers and whatnot)
And I can't get around this:

so according to the beywiki

the metal fight
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
BB01 - BB126 and Zero G: BBG1 - BBG27
And then the Beyblade burst.

I will get around all the lists (plastics, HMS...) eventually but now I'm more interested in the metal fight wich look like they are the most current ones and more customizable.

are those 126, the only ones released?
why BB01 and BB05 (both pegassus) direct me to the same page, y do know 105 and 145 as the height so the track must be different, no clue about the "D" or the "F" though.
are there any "prefixed" wheels, tracks, tips, metal rings? and with those combinations they release the beys, or every bey has specific and unique parts.

Sorry for all this but all this classification is driving me crazy and I don't find much info (I have looked in the forum before posting but couldn't find much)

and then again the 9 vols of random boosters, are they new beys, or just different colors??

I'm looking more or less for a comprehensive list with specifications of they beys and its components and such or at least triying to understand the articles of beywiki.
EDIT: as well at some point the beys seemed to add an additional layer (clear + metal)
Metal Fight Beyblade is not current anymore, but so far it does appear to offer the most customization.

Besides exclusive recolours released outside of the regular line, there are indeed one-hundred-and-twenty-six products in Metal Fight Beyblade in Japan. Hasbro released some other recolours though, but not all the original items either.

We did not create pages for every single customization released on Beywiki, we focused only on the Beyblades where it was the first time x new piece came out. The Booster version of Pegasis, Pegasis 145D as you can see in the "Other Versions" section near the bottom, is just a mashup of previously known parts.

There are many gimmick Tracks and Bottoms, and more 'developped' Metal Wheels, but I do not know what you mean by "prefixed" parts otherwise.

In Random Boosters, usually the prize Beyblade is new and offers a rare part, but the seven other Beyblades you can possibly get in each Random Booster are often just recolours. Sometimes they are new, but the side Beyblades released that way never really became worthy of mention or of purchase.

If you look in the Beyblade Parts List (which I have migrated over to our new wiki location on the Beyblade Wikia by the way), you should be able to find all the information you want.
Thank you Kai-v for the response, I'll give a good look the the link.

what I meant by "prefixed" parts is that for example one of them is storm pegassus and another one storm capicornio.
are there only let's say: thermal, storm, lighting, earth, dark and poison metal rings
and then A, B, C, D, E performance tips and so on, and combining all these you can make every bey released, or is everyone of them unique.

regarding to that, if as you said in the example above regarding Pegasus Booster version of Pegasis, Pegasis 145D its a mashup of previously known parts.
if that happens with other ones, the original beyblades will be less than 126 (due for example the BB1 and BB5 being the same with a different height track.

Sorry for all that but I was looking for info and I got really confused with al the terminology and acronyms.
(Apr. 27, 2016  5:51 AM)exodia0 Wrote: Thank you Kai-v for the response, I'll give a good look the the link.

what I meant by "prefixed" parts is that for example one of them is storm pegassus and another one storm capicornio.
are there only let's say: thermal, storm, lighting, earth, dark and poison metal rings
and then A, B, C, D, E performance tips and so on, and combining all these you can make every bey released, or is everyone of them unique.

regarding to that, if as you said in the example above regarding Pegasus Booster version of Pegasis, Pegasis 145D its a mashup of previously known parts.
if that happens with other ones, the original beyblades will be less than 126 (due for example the BB1 and BB5 being the same with a different height track.

Sorry for all that but I was looking for info and I got really confused with al the terminology and acronyms.

MFB reuse a lot of parts - there are only a handful with completely unique parts (and even those have seen releases as recolors or in Random Boosters), and more often than not, only one or two of the parts will be unique to that Beyblade, if any are at all. The later releases tend to have more unique parts, with 4D and Zero-G reusing relatively few older parts. Most parts can be found on three or so different Beyblades, though some more common ones like WD will appear far more often.
Hi and thanks for the answers, I have been checking the wikia and I have everything more clear than before.

one last question I'm not sure about, I have been looking the differences between takara tomy and Hasbro beyblades, and some of them are quite specific like a couple grams more or less or maybe different composition in the metal etc (wich I'm not too bothered by)
but the colors are the same I think maybe the tones are slightly off in on model but anyway.
but with the zero-g (or shogun steel by Hasbro) the colours and chromed tones look totally diferent for example the BBG 27
Gladiator bahamonte (Shogun steel) its completely orange and black compared to the purple and chromed gladiator bahamut (from takara)
Yeah, I believe Hasbro changed Thief Phoenix/Phoenic, Pirate Orochi/Orojya, and Gladiator Bahamdia/Bahamoote. Imo they all look cooler except for Bahamoote.
(Apr. 30, 2016  4:39 AM)exodia0 Wrote: Hi and thanks for the answers, I have been checking the wikia and I have everything more clear than before.

one last question I'm not sure about, I have been looking the differences between takara tomy and Hasbro beyblades, and some of them are quite specific like a couple grams more or less or maybe different composition in the metal etc (wich I'm not too bothered by)
but the colors are the same I think maybe the tones are slightly off in on model but anyway.
but with the zero-g (or shogun steel by Hasbro) the colours and chromed tones look totally diferent for example the BBG 27
Gladiator bahamonte (Shogun steel) its completely orange and black compared to the purple and chromed gladiator bahamut (from takara)
Hasbro changed a lot of things when they brought MFB to the states, for example
The stadiums are much worse entertainment wise
Many beys were unreleased
They didn't release the Pre-Hybrid Wheel system beys, instead they made "Legends" series
The occasional extra paint in Zero-G, the faces are also different
All the 4-D beys were released with boring hollow parts and no fun tracks, they eventually did release hyperblades, though
Names are changed, Hell Kerbecs became Hades Kerbecs, Screw Fox became Spiral Fox ECT
Some stuff ended up slightly lighter and others slightly heavier, but thats mostly molding errors
Beywheelz.

If you have any other questions about MFB, let me know. I know pretty much all of the decent combos in our two Formats. And I can also explain why they work so well to you Tongue_out