how do i batle???????

(Aug. 03, 2012  11:57 PM)sups Wrote: i can win any tournamnet. just tell me wen it is. i can come anywhre even japan
oh, pepsi man, u mean email? oh ok. but u can chat me here rite?

If you want to chat/argue, use Personal Messages(PM
And if you think that you are the best in the World, go ahead and try to beat Kei, Omega, Dark Mousy, Hell Kid, Blitz etc.
ok come to my house an i will beat everone at same time. 321let it rip! everyone losses i win
If you were the best in the world, you would know to use actual english on this site and would realize that Ginga and Masamune are FAKE characters!
yor beybled will be braken
i can beat ginga and any1
i can beat captin capriiiiiiiii to. just come on and batle
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:01 AM)sups Wrote: yor beybled will be braken
Haha you don't know how to spell, unless you are a younger kid, then i can accept that. And why would I care if my beyblade broke? Its a toy and i can replace that.

sups, tournaments are where you battle. People will not come over to your house.
Everyone you say is fake.
Close this
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:03 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Can a Mod please CLOSE this thread please?
I agree. Its very annoying
Thank you.
Been trying to say it.
Sups, if you want to battle anyone here you need to meet them in real life.

To do this, you go to the Official Events part of the website and find a tourney near you.
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:03 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:01 AM)sups Wrote: yor beybled will be braken
Haha you don't know how to spell, unless you are a younger kid, then i can accept that. And why would I care if my beyblade broke? Its a toy and i can replace that.
Who cares if you can beat them? They are not real characters.

come and batle. u all scared of me thats why u dont come to my hous to batle. come now. i tell u my adress. why people sending me email? come chat here if u not scared to batle
tell me where to com to chalonge u . tell me. LION GALE FORCE WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
If you continue posting this will result in a ban. Everyone seriously just stop posting. Report it and keep going
Your such a fake. Why would you tell someone your address? That's VERY stalker...
I would like to see you beat Kai-V if your THAT great.
Can someone close this?
stop sending me emaiL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHH batlee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so wen do u wanna come over
tell me were u live so i can come and beat u and i am beter then ginga hogne so beware.
helllllloooooooooooooooo?
Why the heck would I tell a stalker like you where I live?! This is stupid, someone ban him and close this thread!
whose not scared? come to batle now. i wil braken ur beys and u will cry like babys
i want to batle come to my house
i wil braken ur bays
ok i has to go. but beware i am best and i can beat u anytime. i can i will show u my tru powr then u will cry like babys
ok wait. can somun tell me place to batle i have red stadum. wich stadum u have?
who has stadum?
i have red one. oh. my bleyblay flies too
my bleyblay flies and it will braken ur beys
hey someone reply to me plese