hms and plastic combo

ok i made two beyblades one was made for endurance and the other is an upperattack,semiflat.

i'll start out with the HMS.
advance averazer AR
circle wide
wyvern DJ's metal sharp

im asking someone to test this out for me.
the plastic beyblade:
dranzer GT AR
10 heavy
MG core(right spin)
Driger S blade base

i want both rated. the HMS i haven't really used because the tip is really close to breaking, and the plastic i've tested out a few matches.
in a japanese attack stadium, against a compact ( driger S AR,japanese auto change balancer blade base) it won every match against it. it's upper attack works sometimes.
(Sep. 29, 2008  2:21 AM)Advance omega Wrote: i'll start out with the HMS.
advance averazer AR
circle wide
wyvern DJ's metal sharp

The HMS combo is decent. Its main emphasis is on endurance, and the Advance Balancer helps even out the attack and defense aspects to a certain extent, but it can definitely be improved. If you look at it superficially, the stats are something like:

AR: 3 Atk, 3 Def, 2 End
WD: 1 Atk, 1 Def, 3 End
RC: 1 Atk, 1 Def, 4 End

But if you consider the Advance Balancer's spin-stealing capabilities, as well as its lesser smash attack, it can be quite a formidable blade. Still, I'd try and pump up its weight and stats by mixing in some variety.

Oh and, you mentioned that your RC's tip is about to break. That may lessen its effeciency... Also, what BP are you using? A tighter mold would work much better than a loose one in this combo.
^ saw stats, ignored post
Stats do not tell you anything about a beyblades actual performance or abilities. You probably should exclude stats from your posts from now on if you want to be taken seriously by the more advanced players here.
^ synesthesia post, didn't read
(Sep. 29, 2008  9:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ saw stats, ignored post

Haha XD

(Sep. 29, 2008  9:43 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Stats do not tell you anything about a beyblades actual performance or abilities. You probably should exclude stats from your posts from now on if you want to be taken seriously by the more advanced players here.

Yeah I know, which is why I mentioned "superficially".

Good to know, I'll keep that in mind.
and then you went on to recommend that he do something to "pump up the weight and stats", yet there's no real advantage to increasing the weight and the stats don't matter
Eh, just thought I'd throw in my two cents regardless of whether or not it meant anything.
(Sep. 29, 2008  9:52 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Eh, just thought I'd throw in my two cents regardless of whether or not it meant anything.

Well I'm not trying to be rude, but it's common practice on this board to correct someone if they say something that doesn't really make sense. Wink
Just assume he has every plastic part and we have for HMS
Dragoon MS AR
DEMS (no RC)
Wolborg MS(no RC)
Wybern DJ
Thunder Serpent
Sea Dragon
Advance Guardian
Advance Averager(no RC)
(I'm his bro)