hilarious post on beybladeforums.com

ROFL gruffy o wow lol man dats funny, well B who knows these kids are doing anything now a days, and they could have been drunk high and messing around with there blades, remember that carp has a crazy side affect on your body.

Elmo you are 100% right about the kids, and how F***** up the education system is because, they all just want there money dats all they don't give 2 carp about the kids now.
(Aug. 30, 2008  12:16 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: ROFL gruffy o wow lol man dats funny, well B who knows these kids are doing anything now a days, and they could have been drunk high and messing around with there blades, remember that carp has a crazy side affect on your body.

Elmo you are 100% right about the kids, and how F***** up the education system is because, they all just want there money dats all they don't give 2 carp about the kids now.
NVM, Off Topic
Im sorry i jumped off topic with this thread.
(Aug. 30, 2008  6:22 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Im sorry i jumped off topic with this thread.

Me too, srry.
(Aug. 29, 2008  11:25 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Grey im pretty sure, a ton of people are like wtf is this kid doing and, rockblade2012 this guy is not playing around at all read the post carefully, you will see what I mean this kid really mean what he is saying. He carp messed up in the head he watched the anime a little much if you ask me, thats like me saying i can turn in to a super sayian 2 lol.

Ya super sayian 2 is WAYYYY to hard i just stay with super sayian 1...Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 29, 2008  11:57 PM)B Wrote: This isnt as bad as a forum i found at beyblades official websites forums. Some kid said that he heard his bit beast talk to him and now he can control it 0_0, and people agreed and said that they heard theirs to and that bit beasts are real and listen to them. I mean seriously, if your gonna watch beyblade, dont do drugs

We need to start a "Drugs and Bey don't mix" campaign.
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:34 PM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  11:57 PM)B Wrote: This isnt as bad as a forum i found at beyblades official websites forums. Some kid said that he heard his bit beast talk to him and now he can control it 0_0, and people agreed and said that they heard theirs to and that bit beasts are real and listen to them. I mean seriously, if your gonna watch beyblade, dont do drugs

This post makes me wonder what Beyblading while baked would feel like. This girl who was in my Biology class last year said that she played Guitar Hero while baked, and the little circle things (they signalled when to press what button) were on fire and flying out of the screen at her. She said she was screaming and hiding behind her couch from them.

It's sad, but kind of funny at the same time.

*AHEM* but anyway, I totally agree with the campaign, it's a necessity IMO

I'm totaly up for that. Tongue_out

We'll bring back the B.B.A only this time its BeyBlade Anonymous.
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:43 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote:

Hehe, If you did that I would totally just B.S one post then watch what happens XD.

I would be like "Hello... I am a blader... And my bit beast said he will rape me... I'm afraid... Can you please tell me what to do with it" T_T
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:55 PM)James Wrote:

Hehe, If you did that I would totally just B.S one post then watch what happens XD.

I would be like "Hello... I am a blader... And my bit beast said he will rape me... I'm afraid... Can you please tell me what to do with it" T_T

Well its just a sticker so.....run it under some water or something. Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:58 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:55 PM)James Wrote:

Well its just a sticker so.....run it under some water or something. Pinching_eyes

But I don't want to KILL IT!! lol well I'm done pretending =P
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:42 PM)Grey Wrote:

This post makes me wonder what Beyblading while baked would feel like. This girl who was in my Biology class last year said that she played Guitar Hero while baked, and the little circle things (they signalled when to press what button) were on fire and flying out of the screen at her. She said she was screaming and hiding behind her couch from them.

It's sad, but kind of funny at the same time.

*AHEM* but anyway, I totally agree with the campaign, it's a necessity IMO

I agree with use starting up a campaign about drugs and beybladeing because, I think its getting out of hand now with all these, little kids out here saying how they make there blade spin for 20+ mins, like we as the community that we are should try to get more people involed to stop all this, and to get these kids to understand what the see in a anime is not real.

And grey omg that girl in your class needs help lol.
i think its just so messed up. how in the hell does someone believe a giant turtle wearing armor will come out of a sticker and fight with u against evil? at least its not bleach (we dont want kids trying to release a sword and cut off someones arm XD)
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:16 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: And grey omg that girl in your class needs help lol.

lol, doesn't mean she's going to get it. She seems relatively content being a drug addict.

She's actually not a bad person, she just had some carp happen to her as a child. *shrugs*
yeah theres drug addicts at every school
There are addicts and dealers in my school. After a while, you become de-sensitised to it (dunno if I spelt that correctly, but oh well Joyful_3)
(Aug. 30, 2008  8:04 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: There are addicts and dealers in my school. After a while, you become de-sensitised to it (dunno if I spelt that correctly, but oh well Joyful_3)

Same in my school. Though nothing beats my bus driver buying pot from kids ON our bus XD
(Aug. 30, 2008  8:10 PM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  8:04 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: There are addicts and dealers in my school. After a while, you become de-sensitised to it (dunno if I spelt that correctly, but oh well Joyful_3)

Same in my school. Though nothing beats my bus driver buying pot from kids ON our bus XD

XD dude, you win
Lol yea that tops it, all in my book lol wow a bus driver buying pot, off kids wow man I never heard nothing like that before.
Well seeing as they can't do the transaction on the bus, because it's monitored they set up a place and a price. Then they sell/buy. Because it would look rather suspisious if you saw a kid handing a bag to the Bus driver in front of the camera's =P
Guys, you're going to get drug addicts (and even dealers) at every school, it's really not that uncommon, and not much of a reason for discussion, especially since this is OT.

...although that Bus Driver is really...weird.
thanks for wrecking my thread jerks
(Aug. 30, 2008  9:29 PM)Grey Wrote: Guys, you're going to get drug addicts (and even dealers) at every school, it's really not that uncommon, and not much of a reason for discussion, especially since this is OT.

...although that Bus Driver is really...weird.

AAHHH i h8 kid that do drugs!!! they piss me off;_;