hilarious post on beybladeforums.com

Stay on topic guys, anyway I think the kid just want to get a laugh so one day he decide to make this thread
(Aug. 30, 2008  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: thanks for wrecking my thread jerks

Sorry Brad. =3

I guess we got off topic and compleatly changed the thread X.x
The kid has problems big time, I only hope he really does not believe this at all.
Maybe the kid who posted it is Insecure and has very little friends. Or he had a dream that he thought was real. (we've all had those right? )
Yea i do have dreams that, seem real at time but not about beyblade, now if hes dreaming about beyblade then something is wrong with him.
Or he could just be a kid that watched the anime WAY to much.
(Aug. 31, 2008  8:46 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Or he could just be a kid that watched the anime WAY to much.

^I'd say that was the case. Most of what the kid suggested was stuff that was used in the anime (over-the-top beyblade study, beyblades spinning for hours on end, and so on and so forth).
(Aug. 31, 2008  10:11 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  8:46 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Or he could just be a kid that watched the anime WAY to much.

^I'd say that was the case. Most of what the kid suggested was stuff that was used in the anime (over-the-top beyblade study, beyblades spinning for hours on end, and so on and so forth).

For real I think that anime shouldn't be watched by little kids it always causes them to think they can do anything the people in the show can do. Confused To bad that most kids don't realize that its just a cartoon until they've already done some stupid carp like this...
He's an Otakukin, I once knew a kid who believed he was Gohan...
I'd have guessed he was joking and making fun of the people on the board tbh. Idiots do stuff like that, it just seems likely that he was one of those people who thinks anyone who likes beyblade is a "baby" or whatever. =/
Thats possible but kinda doubtful.
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:58 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  10:11 PM)Grey Wrote:

For real I think that anime shouldn't be watched by little kids it always causes them to think they can do anything the people in the show can do. Confused To bad that most kids don't realize that its just a cartoon until they've already done some stupid carp like this...

Even cartoons lol, a kid died by drowning.....he was looking for spongebob. spongebob got major sued after that. lol?
no guys, seriously don't mess with this guy. i chalenged him 2 a beybattle and so when it was time to let it rip he pulled out ragner XS and it realy was strong. we went outside to battle btu he was sooo strong. i even used hms combo but he still won. his blade seriusly spun 4 like half our/ hes not just bad news bears, hes bad news lions

i was blader 3296 Unhappy
(Sep. 02, 2008  3:30 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: no guys, seriously don't mess with this guy. i chalenged him 2 a beybattle and so when it was time to let it rip he pulled out ragner XS and it realy was strong. we went outside to battle btu he was sooo strong. i even used hms combo but he still won. his blade seriusly spun 4 like half our/ hes not just bad news bears, hes bad news lions

i was blader 3296 Unhappy

Don't worry I'll avenge you with my Bull

After all, it's the blader, not the Beyblade (HAHAHA)

Srsly, tho, I'm scared, bad news lions sounds bad
I thought he was extremly strong, is it possibly for Ranger xs 2 b stronger????? XD