hi

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Artie Wrote:speak of the beholder?
fixed

I don't know if you remember me, haha. I used to go as "Totodilemew" on Damashii.
Of course I remember you.
Ichida Wrote:Like everyone else, I've been fooled before, so being skeptical is within reason. If it is really Beholder, glad to see you're still alright. What's this "new game" you said you were working on?
I cant say anything about it. Its RPG as usual. ^^
I can literally hear everyone hitting refresh.

You didn't answer my question. Do you still Beyblade? Also, how's your son?
well this has been a crazy week

BBF down, Beholder comes back, what's next? Armageddon?
Cool. Let us know when it's done then, if you can.
Oh! sorry Tamer Brad.

Sometimes, I still Beyblade. But work is busy and no new Beyblades is bad... Also, my son doesn't play so much anymore. He's into other hobby now. But, hes doing well. Grades are very fine.
Beholder Wrote:Oh! sorry Tamer Brad.

Sometimes, I still Beyblade. But work is busy and no new Beyblades is bad... Also, my son doesn't play so much anymore. He's into other hobby now. But, hes doing well. Grades are very fine.

What's the hobby scene been lately, as Takara and Tomy merged a few years back? I know B-Daman kinda sparked the fizzled, but are there really any big hit hobbies again?
Pokemon and Duel Masters are still very popular.
Duel Masters? Wow ... that seemed like a card game that would have died lol. Pokémon on the otherhand makes sense.

Well, enjoy your stay.
Yeah, the Duel Masters anime, from what I've seen is just a lame Yu-Gi-Oh clone, with 3D battle scenes shoved in there for no apparent reason. I mean, the protagonist's name is Shobu, which translates to "duel." Kinda lacking creativity. Not that Yu-Gi-Oh is any better in that respect, as his name translates to "game."
Ichida Wrote:Yeah, the Duel Masters anime, from what I've seen is just a lame Yu-Gi-Oh clone, with 3D battle scenes shoved in there for no apparent reason. I mean, the protagonist's name is Shobu, which translates to "duel." Kinda lacking creativity. Not that Yu-Gi-Oh is any better in that respect, as his name translates to "game."

Um... I'm talking about CCG, not anime. Duel Masters anime was OVA only in Japan. Manga is okay successful, though.
Oh wow, this is certainly unexpected!

Welcome back, Beholder. It's good to see such a pillar of the Beyblade community return. The community is really starting to come back together.
(And I doubt you remember me, though I did go by the same username on Damashii :B )

Do you think you will be doing much work on the Beywiki itself? It would be nice to have you perspective and experience added to the articles and discussion.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Oh wow, this is certainly unexpected!

Welcome back, Beholder. It's good to see such a pillar of the Beyblade community return. The community is really starting to come back together.
(And I doubt you remember me, though I did go by the same username on Damashii :B )

Do you think you will be doing much work on the Beywiki itself? It would be nice to have you perspective and experience added to the articles and discussion.

Hi, I remember you. ^^

I won't be doing work on wiki. But, I'll watch its progress.
WTF the real Beholder. This is pretty sureal to me because I never actually met him.
It's nice to see so many familiar face ^^ To be honest I was scared to come back after such long time xD

I know many user is upset about abrupt close of Beyblade Damashii. I am very sorry about it. But it had to be done.

However, Beyblade community lives on. What a site.
i think this is an omen that beyblade is about to get a huge popularity spike. and welcome back beholder, though i doubt you know me. i didnt frequent damashii to much
wow... to see beholder once again!

welcome and glad to see you back with your avatar!

hope you've been taking care of yourself.
Wow lol
last thing I'd expect

Welcome back, I was on damashii too, but I doubt you remember me :p
Didn't he like trade someone for blades, but never send his to the other person?
Everlasting_Blader Wrote:Didn't he like trade someone for blades, but never send his to the other person?

Sorry. I don't catch your meaning.
Beholder Wrote:
Everlasting_Blader Wrote:Didn't he like trade someone for blades, but never send his to the other person?

Sorry. I don't catch your meaning.

Oh come on, seriously? Anubis sent you a bunch of Beyblades and you never sent him his; you even ADMITTED it, and all you gave was an apology. Um, that's great, but an apology AND sending the Beyblades would've been better.
sorry. I dont know what you mean.
Beholder Wrote:sorry. I dont know what you mean.

lol. nice act haha