hey guys from wbo

Hey im bladeshark. i live in okinawa japan and am sorta new to blading. i went to a thrift shop and got a cheap pack of 3 beyblades and a launcher for 500 yen. my brother and my dad got good blades and kept beating me then finnaly i decided to figure them out and make good comobos. I went from not being able to win to being awsome. thats what sparked my interest in beyblades. since then i went to that thift shop(manga circo) and started to make my collection grow and now i am very good( i think). Stupid[/font][/size]
Hey BladeShark nice to meet you! Im the one and only Cosmic. And welcome to the Wbo Make sure you read Kai-V Pm see sent you!! HAVE A BLAST!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Read your Welcome PM...

I am DefStamina88 (some of you knew that already), and you can PM me if you have questions... Smile
Welcome to the wbo! Have fun and read the rules!
Welcome to the WBO and make sure to read your Welcome PM from Kai-V and make sure not to get warned.
I hope you enjoy your time here at the WBO! We are really nice. Make sure to read the PM Kai-V sent you! If you need any help, you can PM me! Grin

[Edit] I'm now ashamed that I seplt Kai-V's name wrong.
Welcome to the WBO. Glad you got into beyblade. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good resource. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.