hey from emotionless

Hey, I'm obviously new here, just a quick hello to all.

Had blades in the first generation, loved them, had loads, was pretty good, watched some of the shows. Laughed when I saw the MFB series somewhere and said to my friends: "hey, lets get into this again". So far it's just me on here, but I'm sure at least 2 will follow me Smile can't wait to get started really...
I currently own NO beyblades

A little about myself:

My real name is George, but if you use it, I will hunt you down and beat you in a beybattle Tongue_out
I'm 16, male, from Bristol UK
I love beyblade and pokemon, but I'm not retarded
I use an iPhone, so sorry for any typing mistakes or lack of speed to replies

my first question:

should we (me and 2 others) get some mfb from japan, or wait til the UK release?

If you've read all of this, thank you very much for your time

advice welcome (needed!)
emotionless
welcome george
Welcome to the WBO George, it's up to you; if you can afford to buy mfb - you should.
Hasbro will sell MFB much much cheaper than it is on the internet now, but If you do not want to wait and you can afford to buy MFB, buy them now.
welcome emotionless well i say get some mfb it will help you make you more exited about mfb, you should go for it .
Welcome.

It's up to you; do you want MFB now, or can you wait a few more months... If you do decide to wait and buy the Hasbro MFB, you won't be up to speed with the Japanese MFB releases.
welcome :]. like aqua and bladez said, its all up to you. i myself happened to get impatient and couldnt wait til spring sooo i just went ahead and bought myself some MFB beys. you should look into more about the MFBs too so you know which ones you should buy
Thanks everyone Smile (apart from brad and bladez who will be challenged shortly Tongue_out)

like Ive said/suggested, i've been away from blades for a long time now, and I'm out of touch with prices. What're we looking at in terms of price difference between ordering some now or waiting for hasbro?

PS sorry if this question belongs in a seperate thread. I feel it probably does, however I feel I should reply to all your comments here rather than somewhere else...
well..... some of the beys can get pretty expensive, but i think when hasbro comes out with them theyll be around 10 bucks? and the stadiums will sell for around 20...? but if you look around ebay you could find a good deal on one that could be cheaper. except for the stadiums, theyre hard to get a hold of >_>
stadiums are so expensive but if you need one you better jump on the 1st good deal you find, but other mfbs are quite cheap now compared to what they used to be.
Ok, thanks for the advice. I think we'll wait til spring, although it's an interesting idea to look ahead and get some decent parts now.

My friend Harvey (OmegaSunrise) is now on here. You'll all be seeing a lot of us soon Smile

cheers for now,
emotionless
Hello I think that makes 3 of us from Bristol now.
(Dec. 24, 2009  12:48 PM)Benkei Wrote: Hello I think that makes 3 of us from Bristol now.

Well Me and OmegaSunrise live just outside Bristol, but it's close enough Smile
4 then, That's really good to know. 2 weeks ago I was the only one.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to WBO!!!! >o< Smile
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:13 PM)emotionless Wrote: Thanks everyone Smile (apart from brad and bladez who will be challenged shortly Tongue_out)

like Ive said/suggested, i've been away from blades for a long time now, and I'm out of touch with prices. What're we looking at in terms of price difference between ordering some now or waiting for hasbro?

PS sorry if this question belongs in a seperate thread. I feel it probably does, however I feel I should reply to all your comments here rather than somewhere else...

I await for the day you come and challenge me to a bey-battle Chocked_2
Hey george.Welcome George.I'd like to battle you George.See you around George.

no offense i just like challenges Wink
(Dec. 24, 2009  5:07 PM)BlueTsunami Wrote: Hey george.Welcome George.I'd like to battle you George.See you around George.

no offense i just like challenges Wink

Mwahaha, bring it on (although atm you'd win seeing as I have no blades...)

(Dec. 24, 2009  2:49 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: I await for the day you come and challenge me to a bey-battle Chocked_2

where do you live? If it's uk, NY or Washington, I can get to you before or around February Tongue_out