hey everyone! im new

Hey everyone! as you guys can see im new to this forum but not really new to beyblade. I use to blade when i was in elementary school when it was first popular now im 17, I took interest in it again lately after watching the TV series all over again. I looked for my old beyblades and only found one which was a combo blade. Im back at beyblades again so i can rebuild the blade i once had and keep it for memories and buy all the blades that i liked, since now i have the money to pay for myself haha!

Ive been trying to look for a magne weight disk for a few days now and im not quite sure where to find one they seem to be discontinued or something any suggestions? Im most likely going to buy from someone else on this forum.

-Thanks Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the WBO!

Heard of MFB yet?
W3LCOME
DUDE
thanks guys and yeah,metal fight beyblades? there nice and all but from where i live(NY) barely anyone plays beyblade anymore its old school=/
(Apr. 27, 2010  8:39 PM)dxaznxk Wrote: thanks guys and yeah,metal fight beyblades? there nice and all but from where i live(NY) barely anyone plays beyblade anymore its old school=/

Once the new Beyblade series, Beyblade: Metal Fusion (dub name for Metal Fight Beyblade), is released in the US this fall, a lot of people (new and old) will be blading.
(Apr. 27, 2010  9:05 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2010  8:39 PM)dxaznxk Wrote: thanks guys and yeah,metal fight beyblades? there nice and all but from where i live(NY) barely anyone plays beyblade anymore its old school=/

Once the new Beyblade series, Beyblade: Metal Fusion (dub name for Metal Fight Beyblade), is released in the US this fall, a lot of people (new and old) will be blading.
yeah there will probably be quit a few street battles popping up everyday
(Apr. 27, 2010  9:07 PM)beybattler Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2010  9:05 PM)Aqua Wrote:

yeah there will probably be quit a few street battles popping up everyday
Definitely I can't wait...And welcome to the Wbo....Have fun here Tongue_out_wink
hopefully that is what will happen im sure whats its broadcasted on TV all the younger ones will jump to it just like how we did when we had the plastic ones! I would sure miss the main characters from the first beyblade series i don't understand why they switched the characters=/
(Apr. 27, 2010  10:17 PM)dxaznxk Wrote: i don't understand why they switched the characters=/
because its a new series that has nothing to do with the old series. XD
Welcome to the wbo! Good news you've heard of metal fight beyblade!
(Apr. 27, 2010  10:17 PM)dxaznxk Wrote: I would sure miss the main characters from the first beyblade series i don't understand why they switched the characters=/

Seriously? :\

Old post from this thread:

(Jan. 02, 2009  2:49 AM)Aqua Wrote: The characters and storyline of the previous beyblade series were really awesome but be realistic — they couldn't continue the series with the same characters... it would eventually get boring, the show would become predictable, and people would eventually lose interest.

And if they decided to use the old characters, how long do you think the show would last? At least with the new series, everything is fresh and new, and the writers will have a lot of options, as opposed to continuing to use the same old characters. There's a lot more potiential in MFB (and using new characters), whereas with using the old characters they would be so limited.
yeah now i understand why i would just hope for it to be broadcasted in NY soon because reading subs aren't really my thing lmao
(Apr. 28, 2010  1:39 AM)dxaznxk Wrote: yeah now i understand why i would just hope for it to be broadcasted in NY soon because reading subs aren't really my thing lmao

Beyblade: Metal Fusion will air in the U.S. on Cartoon Network this fall.

I don't like subs very much either, so I've been waiting on the dub to finally watch MFB (BMF).
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome