Regarding the new anime series: Metal Fight Beyblade

Poll: who wants the cast not to be changed (i.e. tyson kai ray max daichi n all)?

the cast should not be changed
38.71%
it should be changed
61.29%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
hi guyz .... its been a long time since i heard from wbo. well its time for the real reason why am i writing this. in the new anime series metal fight beyblade , the author is changing the whole cast, i know that its much more important for beyblade coming back in actions, but dont u guys want tyson, kai, ray, max daichi kenny hillary again. i know in the last series g revolution they had grown up but cant the new series can be on their kids, why change the casr, they are even changing the bit beasts dragoon dranzer draciel driger strata dragoon, dont u guyz want them back in action. i f u guys are with me, we've got to do something now or else it will be just too late because the new series in launching in april 2009 n today is 1st january we dont have much time left.
we 've got to take some actions, no one can replace our favorite heroes, right?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

dude i know that something new is better but it will be like the old times but only better if we all are in this together.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Face it,it's not gonna happen.
You should be happy its back out.
(Jan. 02, 2009  1:34 AM)jayant12 Wrote: dude i know that something new is better but it will be like the old times but only better if we all are in this together.

we don't need any more series with the same characters, their story is finished, there's nothing left to say about it

takafumi was asked to create an entirely new series by takara-tomy, there's nothing we can do about it, and even if there was i don't see any reason to

this is beyblade for a new generation

god damnit it's just a cartoon that's a commercial for toys get over it
We should change the characters, it might be better than the old.
if u think negative, ofcourse its not gonna happen but whats the harm in trying?huh!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

This discussion has come up so many times.
They won't bring the old characters back.
& it's good to have a change for a whole different series.
Mixed opinions. In a whole lotta ways, it's gonna be good to look at some new faces/different characters/different beyblades. And it's great that there's gonna be a whole new plot. Sure I'm gonna miss the bladebreakers but, to be honest, if they had chosen to keep the old characters, I probably would've been dissapointed with the plot unless they'd seriously rethought it from the last three (it would've gotten repetitive and I personally would've wanted something darker).

Plus, even if we all wanted the bladebreakers back you can't change it now. They've already started on the manga.
(Jan. 02, 2009  1:35 AM)jayant12 Wrote: if u think negative, ofcourse its not gonna happen but whats the harm in trying?huh!

yes i'm sure you will convince a multi-million dollar japanese company to change the plot of an already running series just to appease your nostalgia
(Jan. 02, 2009  1:28 AM)jayant12 Wrote: cant the new series can be on their kids,

I must've missed this the first time I read it. This would've been awful. Horrible. I'd rather a thousand more series with the bladebreakers than an epsiode with their kids.

Plus, if we has another series with the old characters you would eventually get sick of them. If you like them, surely you would like then to get a nice ending rather than being brought back up and being forced into not so good sequels that people will probably remember more than the original show......I know I'm speculating a bit here but it's not exactly uncommon....
(Jan. 02, 2009  1:28 AM)jayant12 Wrote: i f u guys are with me, we've got to do something now or else it will be just too late because the new series in launching in april 2009 n today is 1st january we dont have much time left.
we 've got to take some actions, no one can replace our favorite heroes, right?

The characters and storyline of the previous beyblade series were really awesome but be realistic... they couldn't continue the series with the same characters cuz it would eventually get boring, the show would become predictiable and people would eventually loose interest.

The creators already decided to do MFB months ago and the manga already started. they can't just randomly change the plot, characters, etc.

and if they decided to use the old characters, how long do u think the show would last? so at least with the new series, everything will be fresh and new and the writers will have so many options and ideas and there's a lot more potiential in MFB whereas with the old characters they would be so limited.
The author is not changing the whole cast, TAKARA-TOMY is.

Takao will always win the championships; what else do you want.

Their kids are not even born yet, in 2009.

Who cares about "bit beasts". Imagine them if you want.

In a sense, it was always too late, because you will never be able to change it. You had to be born decades ago and half a world away to be the president of TAKARA-TOMY now and to be able to decide what should be in this new series of Beyblade.

Everybody can replace your favourite heroes.

TAKARA-TOMY made less money in the end with G Revolution : less toys were sold. They cannot reproduce the same mistake now, four years later.
alrite den u guyz win..!!
lets see how much does metal fight beyblade goes on?
I'm quite sick of the old anime to be honest. Bring something new.
Exacly, mankster, the old one has lost my taest
Eh, mixed opinions. I loved the old series but I'd prefer something new... if you prefered the old cast then go back and watch the original Beyblade again. Who knows, it might end up like YGO: GX (minus the poor dubbing, or so I hope) in the sense that some old characters make appearances. Leave the old one how it is and we'll see how this new one turns out. Tongue_out
even though yugioh GX is rubbish.......

i'm looking foward to the new anime, espicialy the dog. he's so god damn awesome :-3Joyful_3 imagene a cosplay of him at future expo's OMG! XD i'm well gonna make one. it'd be like neko cosplay but with dog ears and a dog tail! Chocked_2
So......inu cosplay? =_=

Anyways, Faint Brushfire, Takafumi-san already said that the new manga was set in a different world so, although that'd be cool, I doubt it'll happen. Uncertain
Eh, it's fine. I've seen the old series, if I want nostalgia then I can go re-watch it on YouTube thanks to initz and bdranzer. Also, I thought G-Revolution was boring, so I'm not suppose that they sold less.

New world = win, despite the the fact that it will be in Japan. xD
Look foward to it, in fact, I'm looking for the translated manga. Also, does anyone know the month of when the first episode is coming out in Japan?
(Jan. 13, 2009  4:43 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Also, does anyone know the month of when the first episode is coming out in Japan?
April.
April? That soon?! I can't wait to watch it subbed, =D
(Jan. 13, 2009  4:50 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: April? That soon?! I can't wait to watch it subbed, =D
Subbed by ... whom ?

I think we will be lucky if we even get to watch it. Not to mention that TV Tokyo does browse YouTube and reports anime clips.
(Jan. 13, 2009  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  4:50 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: April? That soon?! I can't wait to watch it subbed, =D
Subbed by ... whom ?

I think we will be lucky if we even get to watch it. Not to mention that TV Tokyo does browse YouTube and reports anime clips.
Really? that sucks Unhappy
If someone sees em on utube download em straight away and put them onhere plz (is that ok admins/staff)
(Jan. 13, 2009  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Subbed by ... whom ?

The internet. Uncertain

I'm sure they'll be available to download somewhere. I hardly ever watch stuff on youtube. ^^;