Regarding the new anime series: Metal Fight Beyblade

Poll: who wants the cast not to be changed (i.e. tyson kai ray max daichi n all)?

the cast should not be changed
38.71%
it should be changed
61.29%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
(Jan. 13, 2009  11:34 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  4:50 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: April? That soon?! I can't wait to watch it subbed, =D
Subbed by ... whom ?

I think we will be lucky if we even get to watch it. Not to mention that TV Tokyo does browse YouTube and reports anime clips.

The internet. Uncertain

I'm sure they'll be available to download somewhere. I hardly ever watch stuff on youtube. ^^;
Unless somebody from the non-Japanese community uploads them somewhere, I highly doubt that Japanese fans will actually do it for us.
(Jan. 02, 2009  1:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2009  1:34 AM)jayant12 Wrote: dude i know that something new is better but it will be like the old times but only better if we all are in this together.

we don't need any more series with the same characters, their story is finished, there's nothing left to say about it

takafumi was asked to create an entirely new series by takara-tomy, there's nothing we can do about it, and even if there was i don't see any reason to

this is beyblade for a new generation

god damnit it's just a cartoon that's a commercial for toys get over it

couldnt agree more
(Jan. 13, 2009  9:40 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  4:50 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: April? That soon?! I can't wait to watch it subbed, =D
Subbed by ... whom ?

I think we will be lucky if we even get to watch it. Not to mention that TV Tokyo does browse YouTube and reports anime clips.
Really? that sucks Unhappy
If someone sees em on utube download em straight away and put them onhere plz (is that ok admins/staff)

he's right it happend to me when i posted bleach episodes on youtube
Simple, don't post on YouTube. Uncertain

Also, I'm pretty sure someone will sub it for us in the same way I can watch Yu-Gi-Oh etc. subbed.
I doubt it will be subbed. But I imagine it won't be too hard to find raws of it.
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:16 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Simple, don't post on YouTube. Uncertain

Also, I'm pretty sure someone will sub it for us in the same way I can watch Yu-Gi-Oh etc. subbed.
Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto and Bleach are actually popular amongst subbers. Not Beyblade.
zanon and his group might sub it

episode 1 will come out in 2011
it would be fun to make a fan dub of it :3
(i don't have a very good voice though Tired)
(Jan. 14, 2009  3:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: zanon and his group might sub it

episode 1 will come out in 2011

Ahahaha. XD

The reality is a little depressing though. Uncertain
Well, weather it will get subbed or not I couldn't say but I am pretty sure it will be on the net as raw which is good enough for me and to be honest, I would like it to be new characters, not the old ones.
Eh, raw isn't bad... looks like I'll be having to learn Japanese sooner then I hoped, =P

Also... it's about time I brought this up... why is this under "Your Creations" and not "Beyblade Anime and Manga"?
good question

moving now
I might be able to do a fan-sub...If I can be provided with a reliable source of raws.
(Jan. 16, 2009  3:58 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I might be able to do a fan-sub...If I can be provided with a reliable source of raws.
Can you also edit the video ?

ZeroPositive Fansubs have a translator, but they need people to take those translations and add them to the videos.
(Jan. 16, 2009  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  3:58 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I might be able to do a fan-sub...If I can be provided with a reliable source of raws.
Can you also edit the video ?

ZeroPositive Fansubs have a translator, but they need people to take those translations and add them to the videos.

Well, I have been using Vegas for nearly a year, but I don't think I can make it look as top-notch as something like dattebayo.
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:01 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: We can always hope. =/

We can?

If Zanon even bothered to touch the new anime, they'd wait until they subbed G Revolution to it's entirety

However I doubt Beyblades will still be produced when I'm sixty, so
I can agree that it will be a long time until it even comes out in America if even that but it would take even longer for it to come out in the UK, not fair, we're always last.
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:08 PM)Zander Wrote: I can agree that it will be a long time until it even comes out in America if even that but it would take even longer for it to come out in the UK, not fair, we're always last.

Well, even if it doesn't get subbed and we have to wait for the US release we won't have to wait any longer than that. As soon as it's up in the US it will be available on the internet.
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:49 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:08 PM)Zander Wrote: I can agree that it will be a long time until it even comes out in America if even that but it would take even longer for it to come out in the UK, not fair, we're always last.

Well, even if it doesn't get subbed and we have to wait for the US release we won't have to wait any longer than that. As soon as it's up in the US it will be available on the internet.

Which is good enough for me because I watch most stuff on the net anyway.
Where can I read the metal fight beyblade manga
(Jan. 24, 2009  1:29 AM)zerosys Wrote: Where can I read the metal fight beyblade manga

Beyblade Spirit :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters
(Jan. 24, 2009  1:29 AM)zerosys Wrote: Where can I read the metal fight beyblade manga

Beyblade spirit. Grin
(Jan. 25, 2009  6:46 PM)bladerwc1 Wrote: I like the old Characters way better

nobody cares agh
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  6:46 PM)bladerwc1 Wrote: I like the old Characters way better

nobody cares agh

Agreed, they out lived their time.