hey

Hey I'm tmanredsteel. I live and breath beyblade. I tve triand $ever And will stop at nothing to become #1 blader!!!!!!
lets go tyler or tman u have alot of competition do u know how many bladers out there want to be the #1 blader including me.... alot! anyway my friend i willl help u through tough challenges and stuff like that so call me and yeah
Hope you enjoy the WBO
welcome fellow bladers to the awesome site of beyblade...XD,,,if you're happen to be around Malaysia, pm me and you're gonna have one epic battle...XD
hey guys tell me if sig come up or if it isn't and if its good or not
Welcome to the wbo and hope u become number one blader
Ur sig came up but it is too big Read the Rules. Looks cool though
You should try to resize the sig cause it comes up way to big try reading the rules
thx 4 the info ill read the rulz
thx 4 the info ill read the rulz
hey guys agian thx for info trying to find new sig and i got ray unicorno today trying to work my way to vulcan horeses or gravity perseus if you get any info on were i can get a cheap one cool cause i looked all over ebay and trying to get cash but evvery time i do its gone pls help thx
hey guys agian thx for info trying to find new sig and i got ray unicorno today trying to work my way to vulcan horeses or gravity perseus if you get any info on were i can get a cheap one cool cause i looked all over ebay and trying to get cash but evvery time i do its gone pls help thx