help with customization

hey guys,im new here and to beyblading. i would like to customize an attack bey but i have some questions. can somebody explain how the parts should be for a good attack blade? im not asking for names. like for example: how heavy should be the fusion wheel on a attack blade?do we want it heavy or light? or the spin track,how tall is good for attacks? do we want it short or high? and the performance tip,how is that should be for attack blades? please dont give answers like "it depends on you" i dont believe in that because parts should be different,i think for defence blades,you want a heavy fusion wheel etc. so if somebody could help me out,i would really appreciate it.im lots and i dont know which blade to buy,where to start.. thanks guys
Please post in Build me a Combo #2.
but i am not asking for anybody to build it for me(which that thread is for),i just want to know how the parts should be
It still doesn't need a thread.

To answer your question though- generally, an attack wheeł needs significant contact points and a decent weight.

For tracks, it really depends on what metal wheel you use. For example, on Flash, you want to use a track between 120-145, while on the Wyvang Dragooon Synchrom setup, you want to use a 165 height, specifically SA165.
Do you mean

Face
Clear wheel
Metal wheel
Track tip
You should have asked that in ask a question get an answer 2

EDIT beaten by SinobuXD
shinobu: that didnt make no sense at all haha but thats because im really new to this new generation beyblades and their parts,thanks for your answer though

yuko:after i posted this,i saw that thread and i was like damn that would be a better place to ask this. and yes,thats what i tried to say.

so if you guys could give me a clear answer i will appreciate it and i can delete this post,if not i can just delete it and ask on the thread we talked about
No! Just go to the thread and stop posting here