hello world bladers

hello bladers my name is Glen CG i named my self this because i want to become a moderator like my brother Ken Rao he want's to become a moderator too.I'v been blading since the plastic generation or in the early 2006 to 2007 then i was playing metal fight beyblade from 2008 to 2012 i only have metal fusion and metal masters i dont have metal fury yet but i'm trying to get one i hope to get some credits, beypoints, faces and attend bey tournaments.Smile
Well,you seem ambitious!

Hi there,My name is MexaMaster(But you can call me Night Fury)

Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have fun!
Welcome to the WBO. It takes a lot to be a mod on this site. They haven't added any mods for almost a year. Check out my guide for the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Nice username XD

Welcome! There are many guides on here that can be of use when posting and stuff. Good luck on you dream of being a mod! Wink
[Image: An5Qg.gif]

Welcome To WBO!Make sure u read the rules! Enjoy ur stay here
thank you all for wishing me good luckSmile
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to wbo
thank you for welcoming me
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here (if you're that ambitious, I'm sure you'll have fun)! Make sure to read the Welcome PM from Kai-V, read the rules to stay out of trouble, and have fun! PM me if you want a sig/avatar!
~China
thanks every one for your help i hope i can become a Mod soon
Focus, I want that welcome animation!
Anyway, welcome to the WBO Moderator! Enjoy your stay here, and make sure to follow the rules!
As endearing as it is that you would like to be a moderator, do not consider it anywhere near the realm of likelihood.

Also, please change your username; it is rather misleading.
Your brother: Ken Rao, is not a moderator, by the way. Unless it is out of this forum, then I wouldn't know.
CARP
You beat me to that username!
Back to the drawing board...
(Nov. 04, 2012  4:09 PM)Cannon Wrote: Your brother: Ken Rao, is not a moderator, by the way. Unless it is out of this forum, then I wouldn't know.

i ment he want's to be a moderator too
Welcome to the WBO!

In order to know/follow forum regulations, please remember to read the rules. If you already have, then that is great! The rules will make sure, or at least, somewhat prevent trouble! Be sure to respect all forum members, too!

I hope you will have a wonderful experience on the forum. Have fun blading! Hope to see you around!

Regarding your dream of becoming a moderator:
I wish you good luck with that! The WBO is, from what I am observing, not in the need of a new moderator. And remember, there are a few experienced members that some people consider are moderator worthy, so it may be hard. Just stay active, follow the rules, report any rule breakers, and try to gain experience. WBO moderators are usually people with wide knowledge on blading, and also express maturity and seem capable of
moderating.

Good Luck!

~Takasu, XDA Developer
(Nov. 04, 2012  9:52 PM)李澄風 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

In order to know/follow forum regulations, please remember to read the rules. If you already have, then that is great! The rules will make sure, or at least, somewhat prevent trouble! Be sure to respect all forum members, too!

I hope you will have a wonderful experience on the forum. Have fun blading! Hope to see you around!

Regarding your dream of becoming a moderator:
I wish you good luck with that! The WBO is, from what I am observing, not in the need of a new moderator. And remember, there are a few experienced members that some people consider are moderator worthy, so it may be hard. Just stay active, follow the rules, report any rule breakers, and try to gain experience. WBO moderators are usually people with wide knowledge on blading, and also express maturity and seem capable of
moderating.

Good Luck!

~Takasu, XDA Developer

thank you this is really helpful thank you for wishing good luck and well i read the rules already but thanks for reminding me
thanks big bro (Ken Rao) i'v all way's counted on you
Welcome to the WBO!
that was soon but thanks i guess
welcome to WBO have a good time