hello my fellow bladers

sup people the names jon but u guys can call me shido for now lol. im a old school beyblader (back in the late 90s i was one of the top bladers in NYC) im coming back into the scene after june is done lol, i hope i can play all of u guys at some point lol. but anyways with that all said thats my intro lol. keep on spinin bladers!!! Cute
Well, check the WBO section of the forums. We're open to challenges. Especially me. Welcome to the WBO.
Why do you put like a million of those at the end of every welcome post you make
Welcome, have you heard of the new MFB?
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Have you heard of the new MFB?
(Jun. 09, 2009  12:02 PM)Dr. X Wrote: Welcome, have you heard of the new MFB?

yeah ive seen the new ones in action lol ive been trying to find a place to buy one online but i havent seen any good places that have them in stock lol
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
There's lots of NYC Bladers here Smile Welcome.

Also, Beyblade wasn't out in America in the late 90's ...
You are going to have some heavy competition from Deikailo and Anubis, the Queen and King of NYC. Go for it, they are doing a sort of Beyblade gauntlet. Check out the WBO Organized play General section for more info.

Welcome to the WBO!
Also, if you want some mfb for cheap, check out Ebay. There's a few really cheap ones on there all the time.

Also, funny you chose that nick. I have a friend on the Smash team that uses that as his tag XD
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's lots of NYC Bladers here Smile Welcome.

Also, Beyblade wasn't out in America in the late 90's ...

it was out in japan in 1999 then came out over here a year or two later. i had a beyblade in during the time it had came out over their thanks to a family friend who lives there lol
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:55 PM)fragbait Wrote: You are going to have some heavy competition from Deikailo and Anubis, the Queen and King of NYC. Go for it, they are doing a sort of Beyblade gauntlet. Check out the WBO Organized play General section for more info.

Welcome to the WBO!
Also, if you want some mfb for cheap, check out Ebay. There's a few really cheap ones on there all the time.

Also, funny you chose that nick. I have a friend on the Smash team that uses that as his tag XD

i see thanks for the heads up. and yea Nanto Seiken is the best lol
Welcome to WBO, hope you enjoy it.