hello guys.... is which driver have more stamina?

hai guys... im new here, happy to be here.. i guess yall must be a pro by now, anyway what is ur fav and most powerfull beyblade and combo? let me know maybe we could share some great combo..
(Aug. 28, 2019  7:55 AM)strell opan Wrote: hai guys... im new here, happy to be here.. i guess yall must be a pro by now, anyway what is ur fav and most powerfull beyblade and combo? let me know maybe we could share some great combo..
Hello. Welcome to the Wbo where bladers exchange information whilst avoiding the moderator's wrath.
Hello. Hope you enjoy your stay and watch out for hackers (they will get banned)
combos i could share with you:
1.erase diabolos. Blitz . dimension(this combo can at least beat revive phoenix,i think)
2.venom valkyrie. 0 wall. hunter
3.nightmare longinus. variable(could beat a gt beyblade)

good luck with the combos
(Aug. 28, 2019  1:29 PM)Poon_9777 Wrote: combos i could share with you:
1.erase diabolos. Blitz . dimension(this combo can at least beat revive phoenix,i think)
2.venom valkyrie. 0 wall. hunter
3.nightmare longinus. variable(could beat a gt beyblade)

good luck with the combos

Man no offense but this combos are awful.
(Aug. 28, 2019  7:55 AM)strell opan Wrote: hai guys... im new here, happy to be here.. i guess yall must be a pro by now, anyway what is ur fav and most powerfull beyblade and combo? let me know maybe we could share some great combo..

Nice to meet ya. Im the fire of this beyblade website. I put the BLADE in beyblade. I am Th3_BeybladeZen!
(Aug. 28, 2019  7:55 AM)strell opan Wrote: hai guys... im new here, happy to be here.. i guess yall must be a pro by now, anyway what is ur fav and most powerfull beyblade and combo? let me know maybe we could share some great combo..

Welcome! My favourite bey combo Zwei Bahamut 10 Glaive Octa.
Welcome to the WBO!

Currently using:
Sr.Rt.Br
czS.00P.Xt+
LS.St.At
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Currently using:
Sr.Rt.Br
czS.00P.Xt+
LS.St.At
Just a question. How does Ratchet do on Bearing?
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Currently using:
Sr.Rt.Br
czS.00P.Xt+
LS.St.At
Just a question. How does Ratchet do on Bearing?

It can outspin (almost any Layer).00W.Br on opposite spin
Heyoo! welcome to beyblade young one.

my combos are

CzA 00 Bearing

X4 1' jolt

L4 13 destroy

hazard kerbeus boost atomic