hello fellow bladers!!!

hi people as you can see I am new to WBO but I am definitely not new to beybladeing ummm well I am thrilled to see other people that love beyblades as much as me yay!!! for a second I thought I was the only one in the world who liked them then I found out MFB was coming out and I think I passed out then I found this website and now I am not a loner anymore!!!!! well hello! thats all I have to say. bye!!!
Hey welcome to the WBO
They people here are great and helpful...Add yourself to our map and look around.

Its a great community
hello welcome relax and browse around
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. I was like that around a year ago aswell Grin
Like you, I'm not new to beyblade but I am new to WBO. Look me up, we might be able to battle or something like that.
well hello there good to see people had the same story as me in the same week as me... i thought our bitbeasts had past out after 10 years...anyway , welcome.
(Dec. 14, 2009  9:36 PM)Beyblader13 Wrote: hi people as you can see I am new to WBO but I am definitely not new to beybladeing ummm well I am thrilled to see other people that love beyblades as much as me yay!!! for a second I thought I was the only one in the world who liked them then I found out MFB was coming out and I think I passed out then I found this website and now I am not a loner anymore!!!!! well hello! thats all I have to say. bye!!!

nice to meet you
wow its so great to see more people that like beyblades!!! its getting kinda boring forceing my brother to blade with me and my little sister who can't pull a ripcord but still wants to fight!
LOL i also have a brother thats boring to fight.Because i dont want to fight the same person over and over.And i also have a little sister who cant pull a ripcord XD.Hey Beyblader13 welcome to the WBO
welcome to the wbo
hi welcome to wbo Smile
welcome to WBO Beyblader13 and check for the new stuff going on